whats going on??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
I agree Thordis
Both are metal.
The problem with Dimmu and playing outdoors is that the sound sucks no matter. Still live inside they're rocking really good.

In my opinion Carpathian Forest and Immortal are the best Norwegian BM have to offer right now. .)
Bang on to whatever you want.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ vellamike: Did you ever hear the last two albums and have you ever thought what they mean? That's far more than repetitious music.

@ Kroppus: CF are really great. I saw them recently in Vienna playing with Khold and Behemoth. Khold was drunk, CF was high... funny all those shows ;)

vellamike

6 Feb. 2002
Website besuchen
all im saying is that the riffs circulate round and round like Hyocrisy do...except that hypocrisy have incredible riffs which they play throughout songs with minor changes to drums etc...while burzum tends to just say "ok well do the intro followed by riffA twice followd by RiffB and Fill1 in between, then we do that bitr 3 times, the outro, and the song is over"...THAT is what i mean by repetitious.

still burzum makes better music than i can ever dream of making lol :)

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Burzum was metal one day, dimmu is metal, anyway you CANNOt put burzum and dimmu on the same bag, as burzum has a stronger message than the music itself or "per se". Anyway Burzum is no more, and it should be that way.

Last year, Dimmu were greeted with little fur animals ahahah (what kind of black metal singer wears a skirt?!?)