whats going on??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
With so many bands allready, you need some time to figure out how the playlist will be. I understand that you've never been in on organaizing a festival, but that's one of the worst jobs. The bands tells you when they can play and you have to start making up the listing. Then you have to get other bands to fill in. And not everyone will play at that day, or before that band.
be patient.

Dimmu Borgir have a bad sound in the concerts at open air.
But indoor they destroy your brain!!!
i see 3 times (two in Italy one Wacken 2001) and i think that the dimmu sound indoor is better because at wacken i have hear all the instruments correctly after 2-3 songs.
I think i buy the first DVD World Misanthropy when com out 6 May.
I listen dimmu borgir from 1997...

vellamike

6 Feb. 2002
Website besuchen
Its called oppinion, you should respect all good music.

I mean ive travelled to see Bob Dylan in Italy and now im travelling to see canibal corpse in Germany.

and what is "real" music to you anyway?

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
Blind Guardian, Immortal, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Children of Bodom, Kreator, Mithotyn, Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Graveland, Burzum, Sodom, Falkenbach, Einherjer

Thor

16 Dez. 2001
BaWü
But you are right! Opinions are different! There is no wrong or right! Whether you like it or not!

But atleast it should be f'n METAL!

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ vellamike: You're right. If I read some comments containing words like ....... - I don't know what to think. Kinda stupid. There are other ways to express what people like/dislike.

I like Dimmu on Albums, the first two ones and the latest one. Well but there are more bands which disappointed me while playing live. Recently I saw Disbelief on No Mercy-Festival, they sounded bad as the whole sound was bad - you didn't hear the singer for the first seconds. Who are those ..... making this cruel sound ??? I'll get them.... :D

Hey, This fest and ALL Euro fests put to SHAME anything in the states recently as far as number of bands go...and that includes Ozzfest.

Half of these bands playing Wacken may NEVER come to the US, so I'm happy to get a chance to see what I can.