what is a nazi band doing at WOA 2004?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Supercharger
hehe not when you got tabloids around

if nazism was still around (i think it is) would it be exposed in the tabliods, do you think?

i say yes, but not enough pressure
eg, camp xray are setting up execution camps...and not enough pressure on mr bush, yet..........(just outrage)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
mr bin Laden has a cause (i dont agree with it)
mr bush doesnt (hes just reacting to things)

they'll make good friends...mass murders..woohoo new macabre album :p

Shukri

12 Aug. 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
www.cauterized.com
PC and proud of it

Originally posted by Supercharger
right shukri..so you're one of those really political correct persons who still thinks Slayer is a band with nazi ideas, because their fanclub is called the Slaytanic Wehrmacht? What's next? Calling everyone with camoflage trousers and a bald head a nazi? Get a life man

it's always a pleasure when good and obvious sarcasm goes to waste ....

Are Slayer nazi? I don't think so. I think their imagery is in bad taste, but I don't think it makes them nazi. Ultimately it does come down to personal interpretation, especially when so many racists today dont have the courage to make their convictions known. They'd rather make snide comments and drop hints, skirting the rules of the system to avoid being exposed.

There is a huge difference between Slayer and Mayhem. Slayer never said stuff like "black metal is for white people", which Hellhammer famously said in "Lords Of Chaos". Nor have Slayer openly sympathised with political Nazi groups like the Norwegian Heathen Front - thanks again go to Hellhammer for that choice piece of wisdom.

Whats "politically correct" anyway? Because if NOT being politically correct means sitting on the fence, not giving a shit about anyone else's problems as long as I have beer and joints and I'm not getting picked on, then I am definitely politically correct and PROUD of it. From my experience, the only people who whinge about P.C are bigots (admitted or otherwise) who find that their favorite pastime has just been declared morally reprehensible.

If my anti-nazi offends you, I make no apologies for it.

"First they came for the communists, but I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist.

Then then came for the Jews, but I didnt speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists, but I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics, but I didn't speak up because I was a protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time, there was no one left to speak up".

- Pastor Martin Neimoeller

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hey man
i think people were confused by mayhem being labelled nazis

and your comments dont reallly back it up
nazi is VERY extreme, racism is almost "common"

anti-nazi is a great thing, we should rejoice in the fact they never got far or never will.

DISGORGE

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
So Hellhammer is a nazi because he thinks that BM is for white people?

I´m too tired to get any of that fucking bullshit you said right now, but do you mean that I dont like PC because according to it, I´m not a moral person? well let me express my thought on this morality. FUCK MORALS

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
mr Shukri is from South Africa a place that experinced a lot of apartheid (spelling?) consider that ppl. but he has a lot of unjustifications.....