What do you do, study or work?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
*LOL*
Well i worked for 7 years at the norwegian railways and more or less destroyed my shoulders at it. So in a way i've earned the right to do nothing and get paid for it. :)

Still i agree that the money you earn by work is far better. But since i don't have one fu*king paper on what i can do, it's really hard to get a job with what i know.
*is still wondering how a soundengineer can get a damned school-paper, when it's all learned doing gigs*

And i'm to old to go back to school again. :)
I'd be looking at the girls and wonder how they're mothers are looking. :)

Jorma

3 Apr. 2002
Nord-westliche Sümpfe
Website besuchen
During the week I'm relaxing with studying "Media Technology" so I can go for my hard job at the weekends:
I free the world of drugs you can either drink or smoke by consuming them before anybody else can so that they won't get tempted to use them. Really honorable work, isn't it?

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
@MAIDEN
Hey, also my boyfriend will start studying languages in Rome tomorrow :) (he has studied something else before)!
Which languages do you study?
Myself, I will be coming to Rome in winter - so much lookin forward to it!!!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Jorma
During the week I'm relaxing with studying "Media Technology" so I can go for my hard job at the weekends:
I free the world of drugs you can either drink or smoke by consuming them before anybody else can so that they won't get tempted to use them. Really honorable work, isn't it?

Hell yeah Jorma!!! Quite an honorable work!!! I really admire your responsability to the world. Do you know were can I apply for this work??? I'm feeling like sacrificing myself for the good of humanity (blerghhh that sounds soooo fucking lame) :D