What do we do for a living and what are our hobbies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I am also not a true metalhead :)
I really like ska music (discovered it last year) I saw Reely big fish at the Lowlands festival and that was really great. (still discovering new ska-bands)
I also like dance like the Prodigy.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, thats good, Thordis! Should keep that slogan in my mind!
Of course I´m VERY untrue, too ... guess here´s not enogh space to tell you about all that untrue things I like ;)
One of them is Depeche Mode :D

NecroPhil

25 Nov. 2001
Linz, OÖ
eschaton.mfahosting.com
Well, me...
I am 20, at the moment I´m at the civil service (don´t know how to translate "Zivildienst in English :) ). My hobby as well as my "lifestyle" is Metal and also lots of other kinds of music: Drum&Bass, Hardcore, Funk, in general: everything that´s good :D:D:D:D I also play bass at the band Dominus Satanas (http://come.to/dominussatanas) and gutar at the band Incineration (no website :().

More information about me: Ask me on W:O:A :D

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Thordis: It seems that you got a little upset by my comments. I was only talking about brazilian law students, which unfortunately are the most conservative students here in Brazil. I have no idea how are the students from other countries. Anyway, can you be a lawyer in Austria if you have long hair?

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ NecroPhil: it's called alternative or community service ;)

@ Evenfiel: sounded like anything else... whatever.... but, yes I can imagine that. E. g. my dad is a lawyer and he has a red coloured beard.
And in my level there are more guys with long hair. No one has ever said anything about it.

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Since the movie came out, I've been listening to Ocean's Eleven soundtrack quite a lot...

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
You can work with long hair in any profession, if you're for the government... only the private jobs/companies have the "admission right" or whatever it's called. of course you have to adapt yourself and change your lifestyle depending on your job... i wouldn't give too much credibility to a doctor who had a shirt saying "i'm not as think as you stoned i am" ehehe. Youth is whenever you want and it's not a body thing. keep your mind clean and clear and you'll be accepted by everyone, regadless of long/inked hair or your Cannibal Corpse (ehehe) shirts

I don't like donald Duck, but Ren & Stimpy are cool.
Kenny from South Park for President!