What do we do for a living and what are our hobbies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Well, Im a law student, probably the only law student in Brazil who still has long hair, hehe.

HomersBart

24 Jan. 2002
Hessen
Website besuchen
@ Sodomy&Lust
surely there are conservative law students, but at least in Germany only a few real idiots and fascists among! Some friends of mine even know to sing several Manowar and Maiden songs, hehe, although they are short-haired law students. As I realized here in this forum there are some law students like Thordis, Evenfiel and me :) *stilldelighted* We´ll spread Heavy Metal in law faculties..

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
You all should come to Spain Law faculties, not only to spread heavy metal but just a little bit of tolerance. I'm not exagerating, there's a Law faculty in front of mine, and I've been insulted several times by law students in the bus. In that faculty there used to be a communists local, but it was burned by some neo-fascists adorer of Franco, the last spanish dictator. And nothing happened to those D.R.I.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that law students are different in other countries, go on that way!!!

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Even though we dont have fascists here, law university is full of idiots who think that they are better than everybody outside the university.

Sodomy&Lust: I've been insulted several times inside of the university because of my long hair, but now it seems that they got tired of it as they realized that I wont cut my hair because they want me to.

Im wondering...are there people who likes metal where you work/study? As for me, I havent seem one law student who is into metal...

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
me, myself and I

Very nice idea of this forum!!

About me: I work as a Technology Advisor for a company (www.beting.com.br) .. it means that i take care of all that is about technology in the company and on its projects...

I also have a band... im playing something that mixes Doom with Black metal...

I like reading books(fiction, poetry, economics and occult stuff) and many types of magazines, obviously i listen to music all day long... i like to hang out with my friends during the weekends.. sometimes during the week... i love movies, photograph and design stuff.. hmm.. what else... i like some sports... im into martial arts... basket ball (for playing) and soccer (to watch).
Well.. thats a small resume of me.. :)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
some comments about law studens weren't nice. Maybe those people made bad experiences with them, I just wanted to say that no one shouldn't put all law/jurisprudence students into one pit. That's what I wanted to say, maybe I was too cynical. I'm sorry for that.

In my country there are so many long haired people in our Uni in Linz, no one is insulted. I think the tolerance depends more on the country itself.

AngelWitch73

23 Apr. 2002
Regensburg
www.metalgospel.com
This is a cool idea... I work for my husband´s label (BARBARIAN WRATH) as well as run my own (WITCHES BREW). As a hobby I am owner of an online zine called THE METAL GOSPEL which I enjoy quite a bit and love supporting the music I enjoy so much. Other than that I spend most time when it is nice outside in Nature, hiking and drinking Beer ! Ahhh... the simple life... :)