what could be improved at the wacken festival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
speaking of strange people

I think they should put a grave yard at Wacken, 'cause that's where I think my corps should be burried. I won't be offended if people piss on my grave.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Re: speaking of strange people

Originally posted by LXE
I think they should put a grave yard at Wacken, 'cause that's where I think my corps should be burried. I won't be offended if people piss on my grave.

your grave will just get in the way

Shadowtear

21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Hmmm.

The bathrooms and their cost will always be a pet peeve of mine.

Dont belive we (us ladies) should have to pay a butt load of money, so that we can stand on a fucking line for two hours only to piss into a disgusting hole...or to use such a thing as a porty potty. Not to say that we have to sit on the queens porcelin throne...but uh health and convinience, to those of us who cant piss standing up for free, could be better taken into consideration...other than that...eh really dont have any complaints...but less power metal wouldnt be so bad either hehehe. but thats a totally other story..NO SPAMMING heh he he

I agree with you sweety :D

A Coming Curse

11 Mai 2003
Leeds, England
Website besuchen
I didnt mind paying 50 cents for a reasonably clean shitter.... I must say it didnt really matter... to ensure a good shit was to be had, I always listened to my CD player whilst doing the deed.... carnal forge seemed to work well for the #2.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
I didnt mind paying 50 cents for a reasonably clean shitter.... I must say it didnt really matter... to ensure a good shit was to be had, I always listened to my CD player whilst doing the deed.... carnal forge seemed to work well for the #2.

i was hungover when i took my shit.....carnal forge and thrash will FUCKING hurt!! ARGH :p:p:p.

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
I went during the Slayer concert, the queue was significantly shorter then. Me and my booth colleagues had a pretty good sing-along to "War Ensemble". Rather surreal experience.