What are you up to this weekend??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
oeee always nice!!! you give me great ideas!! maybe i will do that on saturday!! and about the Arnhem metalmeeting...i will get tattooed on that day..so that is why i go to Samael on Friday in Amsterdam.. some bands are good..not all..but a metalmeeting is always nice!!

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Winterslaap schrieb:
oeee always nice!!! you give me great ideas!! maybe i will do that on saturday!! and about the Arnhem metalmeeting...i will get tattooed on that day..so that is why i go to Samael on Friday in Amsterdam.. some bands are good..not all..but a metalmeeting is always nice!!
Cool! What are you getting tattooed?

I have to go to a wedding on Sat.....I usually hate weddings but this one is "crazy Carolyn's" so it has potential......and I have a possible date with a total hottie afterwards so I'm hoping that works out :)

Winterslaap

22 Nov. 2004
nederland
i am getting a sleeve done..my whole arm is going to get full...all black roses with little skulls peeking out of the roses..and little stars..and fire!! but it is going to take a while to finnish it..well...money is the issue... :D

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
LEX schrieb:
Cool! What are you getting tattooed?

I have to go to a wedding on Sat.....I usually hate weddings but this one is "crazy Carolyn's" so it has potential......and I have a possible date with a total hottie afterwards so I'm hoping that works out :)

You?Getting formal???????????????
This I gotta see.

Me?I'm going to school this sat. for Open Lab to finish my pics.

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
Winterslaap schrieb:
i am getting a sleeve done..my whole arm is going to get full...all black roses with little skulls peeking out of the roses..and little stars..and fire!! but it is going to take a while to finnish it..well...money is the issue... :D
That sounds awsome!

@LooseCannon- Formal? well, I gotta go a notch or two above a jeans and a Cannibal Corpse shirt and I'll prob'ly shave my pits :D :eek: but won't be bustin' out the heels (I can't drink, or at least drink and walk, in those anyway ;) ). :D