What are these bands at Wacken ?

Dieses Thema im Forum "W:O:A 2009<br>Verbesserungsvorschläge / Suggestion" wurde erstellt von Archtur, 17. Juli 2009.

1. Yanos666

Yanos666 W:O:A Metalhead

lol!!

Reincarnatus I actually really like an unless your a big Anthrax fan then they're worth watching for sure.

Almost all those medieval bands are really good from what I've heard.

Schandmaul are brilliant too....

But I'l tell you why they are playing wacken! Because W:O:A is a celebration of music and if you haven't been before maybe you aren't aware that there's a very strong medieval theme and feeling that runs through the Wacken crowds. Having a medieval stage and these kind of bands playing is a very fitting addition to the festival!

Soooooo STFU please!

2. no.human.being

no.human.being W:O:A Metalhead

That shouldn't be a problem. I'll be definitely watching the Kampfar show this year and almost every Kampfar song is in Norwegian language. I won't understand a single word but that is not going to prevent me from rocking out to the live performance of that pioneering band. They have such an amazing live presence.

Actually there are very good bands which do not have such a commercial focus as other bands may have and as such are still quite "underground" even though they are very talented. If your band is popular, it simply means that marketing is doing it right, not neccessarily that the band has good musicians. :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 18. Juli 2009
  3. Astrum

Astrum W:O:A Metalhead

Last time I went to Schandmaul show with my german friends, who were translating almost all of the lyrics and even teaching my some chorus lyrics, so I could sing along with the crowd.

If through 20 years you didn't make anything out of yourself - you suck. Don't get me wrong - I'm all underground you can be, got no problem with that if u say "fuck commerce".
    BTW, I checked out all of those bands on their myspace. I didn't like any of them.

4. woa-klappstuhl

woa-klappstuhl W:O:A Metalmaster

:)

Diese Seite empfehlen