Warthog is also on the RADIO!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
I'm on right now, if anyone wants to wake up to some Motorhead. :D

Chris: You bet! Go to wmucradio.com, and click on the "Show Archives" link on the left hand side. Go to "Thursday," and click on the "LEAVE THE HALL" mp3. That's the mp3 of the previous week's entire show.

I had planned to listen today, but got too busy at work so it slipped my mind :(

Hope you had a god time and was able to sleep after this show ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Warthog schrieb:
I've got a radio show now! Who the hell needs Howard Stern when you've got Scotty the Warthog?

WMUC 88.1 FM and the University of Maryland bring you:

"LEAVE THE HALL!"
True heavy metal radio, Thursdays 2-4 AM EST (GMT -5)

HEAVY METAL: the soundtrack to victory! True metal is not about despair, it's about power and triumph, the feeling of winning! So whether you're partying 'til the last man falls or up late studying... rage through the night with our anthems of glory!

(of course, for you guys, that means 0700-0900 in the morning if you're in the UK or Spain, 0800-1000 for most of you)

IM me with your requests: LTHRadio
or call in and be an ass: +301 314 8800

Listen online at http://wmucradio.com

Last week's show in MP3:

http://wmucradio.com/stream_ripper/thu/LEAVE_THE_HALL__200_400.mp3

Hey, when are you back on the air?

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Alrek schrieb:
He'll be on this Sunday; I'll probably call in then :D

I think I figured out that he'll be on 3-6 am between Sunday and Monday, so I think I won't listen live :rolleyes:

Though I might download the show, so Scotty, play some Twisted Sister for me :D

And Amon Amarth of course :rolleyes: