Wacken Tattoo Artists

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

I:V:Y

3 Mai 2009
Yerevan,Armenia
www.myspace.com
So is it true ? I was in Wacken in 2006 and 2007 but I never found out where the tattoo artists were.
I've been told there are some working there in the metal market. Would you recommend them ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TuulenTytär

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2008
me too, guess i was to drunken.. as always.. :rolleyes::o:D

but never mind, i prefer to go to a real studio.. ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I don't recommend tattoos at all.

But if you want to, I'd suggest a real studio. You pay a bit more, but you can assume they're thourroughly checked by the Health Department of the country it is in (at least this is the case here)

TuulenTytär

5 Apr. 2008
Any idea how much studios in Germany charge for a tattoo ? Is it per piece, time it takes,or design ? Any good studios in Hamburg or around ?

it depends on what motive it is, which size, special shades, colours..
i have a small one on my wrist, without any specials, just black..and i paid 80€ for it, but it was in finland so.. german studios are less expensive i guess ;)

i don't know any good studios in hamburg.. just in finland :D but you have to see it for yourself..if you feel good in a studio, it will be the right one and you can get actually all informations from the studio..a good studio will take the time for you ;)

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
it depends on what motive it is, which size, special shades, colours..
i have a small one on my wrist, without any specials, just black..and i paid 80€ for it, but it was in finland so.. german studios are less expensive i guess ;)

i don't know any good studios in hamburg.. just in finland :D but you have to see it for yourself..if you feel good in a studio, it will be the right one and you can get actually all informations from the studio..a good studio will take the time for you ;)

I paid 250 eu the last time, but that was over 2,5 hours of work, with shading