Wacken Seite gehackt war das ein Sicherheitsleck ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Oh, hey guys. How is everybody?

First of all, my German kinda sucks, so let me do this in English.

Sorry for taking the Wacken site out of air. I'm a Wacken fan myself, already got my ticket here and looking forward to the festival, just like the rest of you. However, there is some very large security leak in the site, which could be used by malicious hackers quite easily to screw up this site permanently. Even the backups are open to everybody due to this leak, so I thought it would be quite bad if that leak remained open.

That's why I redirected the site to that image, and I hope an admin will send me a mail soon so I can explain what should be fixed.

Greetings,
De Gris.
(gelet op je ondertekening, NL)
Dat zal niet gebeuren.
@Hail & Grill
Well, thank you :)

@EvilJay
I guess they have to find me first then. It might not have occured to you yet, but somebody being able to take a site like this offline might be able to cover his tracks as well.

Dat zal wél gebeuren!

DeadheadZ

17 Jan. 2010
can someone send me the final link to the t-shirt per PN ?
or is it ever possible to send a PN ?
please tell me then.