Wacken on TV?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

violent jmann

9 Sep. 2006
Nowhere to go
www.myspace.com
I was interviewed at wacken this year was told I'm going to be on German TV on the 15th of October. The question iis, will I be able to recive the program from over here in England? I do have sky, and hi to everyone I meet, this is Karl!

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
violent jmann schrieb:
I was interviewed at wacken this year was told I'm going to be on German TV on the 15th of October. The question iis, will I be able to recive the program from over here in England? I do have sky, and hi to everyone I meet, this is Karl!
Welcome to the club. Years ago I was in some Japanese docudrama I have never seen since it's release was Japan only. :p

catlash

21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
I was also filmed some years ago at Lollapalooza and have never seen that but have seen that. Tracking yourself down on concert/festival foootage can be a crapshoot. Of three times I was on film for various similar type shows/festivals I have only tracked down one incident.
Good luck finding the one you were in. Your best bet would be to call the German TV station it was filmed for -if you know- and aquire it that way.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
That's in the night from Sunday 15th to Monday 16th of October.
The name of the show is "Rockpalast".
Time: 0:30 to 2:30 (GERMAN time).
The name of the channel is WDR (Westdeutscher Rundfunk) - no idea if you can receive that in the UK or somewhere else. It's definitely broadcasted via the ASTRA satellites for example.

There are several websites where you can record TV programs online...but don't ask me if that really works well. ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Kate McGee schrieb:
That's in the night from Sunday 15th to Monday 16th of October.
The name of the show is "Rockpalast".
Time: 0:30 to 2:30 (GERMAN time).
The name of the channel is WDR (Westdeutscher Rundfunk) - no idea if you can receive that in the UK or somewhere else. It's definitely broadcasted via the ASTRA satellites for example.

There are several websites where you can record TV programs online...but don't ask me if that really works well. ;)
And to add extra info. WDR is a publich channel (like the BBC in the UK)

Should be a possibility somehow in the UK!

I am able to see it in Belgium. :D

BloodThroat

23 Apr. 2006
violent jmann schrieb:

Try http://www.onlinetvrecorder.com.
You have to register you. (It's FREE!!)
There you can record the program and download it.

LooseCannon schrieb:
I watched a documentary last night called "Metal:A Headbangers Journey". It had the guy at WOA '04.He talked about it for a good 15 mins.It was a great documentary.

I watched it lastnight as well, and I was pleasantly surprised at how different it was. I was supposed to go to that year´s WOA, but my plans didn´t pan out. While watching the footage, it made me realize that I have to go to WOA in 2007. (I joined this forum 5 years ago when I was originally planning to go to WOA 2002, and luckily my account is still valid.)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: