Wacken Anthem 2012

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Dan_Aceldama

25 Jan. 2012
Hey people. Hope everyone is looking forward to Wacken 2012. I know I sure as hell am. In honour of our very favourtie festival, Aceldama have written and recorded their own Wacken anthem - Metal and Beer! We'll be sending it over to the good guys and gals at Wacken for considertaion and we'd like the people of the forums to check out the track. Head on over to http://www.aceldama.co.uk/media.php and click on Metal and Beer. Post back if you like the track and if enough people do then it could well be considered for the Official Wacken anthem. Hope you enjoy it!

kalevala666

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Dez. 2006
LDS
Not bad.... buuut.... in the eyes of the heads I don't think this band is famous enough for doing the job..