W:O:A needs professional translator!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
mugabe schrieb:
A more unexpected "special surprise" would be that they're not coming. I thought the Finn quota was filled. Is Timo Tolkki still insane, btw?
haha no apprently he's seen the error of his ways

Stratovarius?!?
Ah looks like their Canadian dates have been postponed - there were suppose to be in Canada at this time

another question..
has anyone been getting regular updates of their newsletter?
I haven't received anything in months but according to the database I am registered :confused:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Brat schrieb:
haha no apprently he's seen the error of his ways

Stratovarius?!?
Ah looks like their Canadian dates have been postponed - there were suppose to be in Canada at this time

another question..
has anyone been getting regular updates of their newsletter?
I haven't received anything in months but according to the database I am registered :confused:
No. Apparently you're not the only one. I haven't received any newsletter myself. And frankly, I wonder what they are planning to do with it.

Hell, I'm of to the DONG OPEN AIR!!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Brat schrieb:
Dong Open Air :confused:

Is that like free balling?!? :D :p

heheh hope it's big (or used properly) heheheh
No, Dong is a little festival in Germany near the Dutch border. Ther will be aprox. 1,000 people over there, and most of them are on the German forum here.

Skyclad is comming, and Finntroll and more.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
I did receive the newsletter... but now, as you are talking about it, I realize that they sent it only at one of my mailaccounts and not to the ones I´m usually using... strange :rolleyes:

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
monochrom schrieb:
Well, he's back in Stratovarious. If that helps the case for sanity in your eyes...

not that you really want or need to know, but it was Timo Kotipelto - the singer - who left Strato and came back

Quark schrieb:
Hoe moete'kik da weten? :confused: How am I supposed to know?
that's ok.. just teaching you some english/australian slang

free balling means wearing no underpants/jocks/board shorts (if you're a man)
the same thing as going 'commando' :D
and compulsory if wearing a kilt :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Brat schrieb:
not that you really want or need to know, but it was Timo Kotipelto - the singer - who left Strato and came back

that's ok.. just teaching you some english/australian slang

free balling means wearing no underpants/jocks/board shorts (if you're a man)
the same thing as going 'commando' :D
and compulsory if wearing a kilt :p
Well thanks. Learned another thing.

HTML is not allowed here. You won't be able tu use it becouse of "security reasons". (in other words bullshit)