W:O:A '06 pictures

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
and he says I take things too seriously :rolleyes:

Last I checked, a threat would have been saying I'd fly over and kick his ass, not a conditional statement which, if true, would have designated him as the king of wankers.

I could flame him by way of questioning the quality of his intellegence, his education, or both, but I'll take the high road...

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Alrek schrieb:
and he says I take things too seriously :rolleyes:

Last I checked, a threat would have been saying I'd fly over and kick his ass, not a conditional statement which, if true, would have designated him as the king of wankers.

I could flame him by way of questioning the quality of his intellegence, his education, or both, but I'll take the high road...

You could also shut up for once and then not look like a complete dork.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
mugabe schrieb:
The arcor.de site seems to require some kind of login.
Crap, and I cannot seem to retrieve the correct link.

Should have uploaded everything to flurl... if I only knew this service at Arcor sucks so much! :mad:

It seems like it will take a few days until they are online indeed... the last uploaded "public" albums are titled 11.08, i.e., yesterday.

Will see.

SORRY... :o