W:O:A '06 pictures

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
Meeting pictures

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

I have more pictures and 2 vids but those are more to show people that don't know woa, what woa is like.
and I am too lazy to go and resize and upload them all.

If you have pictures, share them!
:confused: ...the only ones I recognise, are Gnoff and Mugabe.

AP - are you the one with the Blackstage shirt, or? :confused:

Crap, I always knew that my visual memory sucks ass, but now I doubt it exists at all. :mad:

As for my own pics, I only finished sorting them a few minutes ago - there is 285 of them!!! Uploading will take some time, but as soon as they're online - the links will be here! Promised :)

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Huldran schrieb:
:confused: ...the only ones I recognise, are Gnoff and Mugabe.

AP - are you the one with the Blackstage shirt, or? :confused:

Crap, I always knew that my visual memory sucks ass, but now I doubt it exists at all. :mad:

As for my own pics, I only finished sorting them a few minutes ago - there is 285 of them!!! Uploading will take some time, but as soon as they're online - the links will be here! Promised :)

Being my naturally blonde self, I posted comments on the pictures, but did not realise that you cant see them in the link

AP: Blond, Blackstage shirt
Zombi: wearing a funny cap and a hawaii shirt
Metalcommando: Black/really dark brown hair, "kutte" in pic DSC00576.jpg watching a picture with Carpathian Wolf
Main Unit: Black hair, glasses.
Me: black hair, Bathory shirt
Naïk (Quarks wife) red brownish cap with sunglasses on them

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
Being my naturally blonde self, I posted comments on the pictures, but did not realise that you cant see them in the link

AP: Blond, Blackstage shirt
Zombi: wearing a funny cap and a hawaii shirt
Metalcommando: Black/really dark brown hair, "kutte" in pic DSC00576.jpg watching a picture with Carpathian Wolf
Main Unit: Black hair, glasses.
Me: black hair, Bathory shirt
Naïk (Quarks wife) red brownish cap with sunglasses on them

gnoff - mostly in pink

:rolleyes:

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
gnoff schrieb:
gnoff - mostly in pink

:rolleyes:
Dude, we met each other in person, though for a short time ;) ...in the forum camp "living-room" on Friday night, before Amon Amarth. I´m the short one with black/gray hair, glasses, Tarn pants and a biker jacket... was sitting and talking to Kate McGee (in Germlish of course :D). I think, Kate introduced us... am I mistaken?

Apropos, I don´t have any pix of myself this year. :p

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Huldran schrieb:
Dude, we met each other in person, though for a short time ;) ...in the forum camp "living-room" on Friday night, before Amon Amarth. I´m the short one with black/gray hair, glasses, Tarn pants and a biker jacket... was sitting and talking to Kate McGee (in Germlish of course :D). I think, Kate introduced us... am I mistaken?

Ah crap, sorry, I know I always forget someone each year :rolleyes:
Even though I wasn't very drunk this year, compared to how I usually behave at Wacken :p

I know I did get an hour sleep before AA because I was so drunk, bu tI wok up like 1 hour at least before the show.

By the way, now I have no hair and no beard, it's all shaved off, so nobody will recognize me at work :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Speaking of forgetting people :rolleyes:

Just about everyone I met at WOA 03 that I hadn't met before, I forgot because I was so incredibly drunk the whole damn festival...

For instance, at the Hamburg October party 2003 Zombi came up and said hello, I was more like "who are you?"

I felt so fucking bad :D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Huldran schrieb:

that's possible but I can't really tell you.............that night was fatal... :D