Virus spreadin..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
L

Lord Soth

Does anyone know what the chances of Wacken being cancelled due to this new virus spreading are? If countries have to close airports most people wont be able to make it.. and I know that it was almost cancelled a few years ago from the foot and mouth disease. Anyone know anything about this?

Well, seems like DECEASED and LIVING DEATH are finally coming to Wacken this year then....:o:p:p:p

This is getting worse..:(

until yesterday the extreme measures was only in few cities/states.. today it's a national alert, all schools of all levels in all country are closed, classes suspended until may 6th.
yesterday there were 80 deaths, now are 150 :(

the upcoming Metal events could be cancelled, Many bands will touring through Mexico nexts days, Mayhem was the first to announce the cancellation, in the nexts days/weeks Dragonforce, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, Tarja, Overkill and Metallica will play in Mexico, perhaps they also announce the cancellation

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts

until yesterday the extreme measures was only in few cities/states.. today it's a national alert, all schools of all levels in all country are closed, classes suspended until may 6th.

the upcoming Metal events could be cancelled, Many bands will touring through Mexico nexts days, Mayhem was the first to announce the cancellation, in the nexts days/weeks Dragonforce, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, Tarja, Overkill and Metallica will play in Mexico, perhaps they also announce the cancellation

I think it's a good idea to close up the country if things are getting that bad. I'd agree with that even if it wasn't spreading to the degree it was and people were dying in that rate. I actually think people need to crack down here. The only things that have been done here are releasing a ton of tamaflu from the federal reserves.

They need to kind of crack down on the travel and take people aside with symptoms and quarantine them. That and put more than travel advisories on infected places.

Didn't Amon Amarth already cancel?

I'm hoping what I said earlier is true; people who are not infected by the source itself is less likely to have severe complications from this. Nobody is dying here thus far and I hope it stays that way and things start clearing up in Mexico.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
Amon Amarth not canceled yet. they will play may 17th.
Arch Enemy perhaps cancel, they will play may 8th
Until now, only Mayhem and The Sisters of Mercy have canceled.

Mayhem had played here in Monterrey may 1st and in Mexico City May 2nd.

sisters of mercy are touring?:confused::confused: i saw them a few years back here in NY what a great show live. sucks for you that they cancelled but now excuse me while i try to hunt tickets and hope i didnt miss them here.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

sucks to hear dude :(
I'm just afraid that it's to late to contain to virus.
so lets just hope it won't get to bad :(