Viking is an arrogant nob jockey

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I dont give a shit, this thing aint my problem, you can think about who you want what you want. And if you are adult you can solve problems on your own cuz nobody can help you maybe even psychologist. After all, IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM. I have enough of this all.

correct i couldnt give a fuck whether you want it to be your problem or not either way i am not asking you for this to be your problem so if you dont like it dont post in this godamn thread simple as fuckin that!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Why is evrybody allways misuderstand me?

Come on, it's not everybody and Mike obviously seems to have a hard time. Just ígnore each other for a time and it'll be better.

I'm not going to say anything about Viking as I don't think I got any of the details. It's also not my problem.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by monochrom
Come on, it's not everybody and Mike obviously seems to have a hard time. Just ígnore each other for a time and it'll be better.

I'm not going to say anything about Viking as I don't think I got any of the details. It's also not my problem.

I am not talking about this anymore. I dont care about viking,I havent talk with him long time. But he is causing all his problems on his own. Instead of go and talk to somebody he just dont talk to anybody and ignore them. There is no way to help him,he must realize it himself.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
I am not talking about this anymore. I dont care about viking,I havent talk with him long time. But he is causing all his problems on his own. Instead of go and talk to somebody he just dont talk to anybody and ignore them. There is no way to help him,he must realize it himself.

The only thing that really helps if you're suffering from heavy depression is professional help. I had the same problem several years ago and this was the only way out.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
The only thing that really helps if you're suffering from heavy depression is professional help. I had the same problem several years ago and this was the only way out.
but then go and try to make him go and GET professional help.
I tried to make him do that. No success by now.

He's a person difficult to handle, and sometimes he's been really...annoying. Saying things you don't want to hear. You have to get used to that if you want to talk to him.
Anyway, he's really strange.

Widar667

30 Jan. 2003
Bielefeld
@ carpathian_wolf:

what exactly do u accuse ihm of?
what has he done, that makes you call him arrogant?
maybe your accuses are right, maybe they're wrong, but we can only agree to them if we know the reasons why he should be arrogant!
if you don't tell us any reasons, we cannot say you're right or wrong, so unless viking's fault is prooved, he is innocent!
---> so, as long as you don't proove your accuses by reasons, you accuse someone innocent!

and this is indeed not fair...!

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Widar667

what exactly do u accuse ihm of?
what has he done, that makes you call him arrogant?
maybe your accuses are right, maybe they're wrong, but we can only agree to them if we know the reasons why he should be arrogant!
if you don't tell us any reasons, we cannot say you're right or wrong, so unless viking's fault is prooved, he is innocent!
---> so, as long as you don't proove your accuses by reasons, you accuse someone innocent!

and this is indeed not fair...!

*Applauses*

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen

Let me ask this.

Why were you almost literally up his ass at Wacken?You didn't interact with anybody(from what I saw).