Viking is an arrogant nob jockey

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
i hate this guy i said hello and introduced myself and what a nob chop he was...what an arrogant cunt!!! no need for it!!!!!!

I may lose lose friends over this..but its my opinion and im entitled to post it on the forum....

Lutherbock

3 Feb. 2003
i don't know viking, but it's not that fuckin' nice to open such a thread. there's even the "zombie is a cunt"-Thread, so what the fuck is going on here? i don't know anyone of them but whats going on. add your hated users to the ignore-list!

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Lutherbock
i don't know viking, but it's not that fuckin' nice to open such a thread. there's even the "zombie is a cunt"-Thread, so what the fuck is going on here? i don't know anyone of them but whats going on. add your hated users to the ignore-list!

Yeah well its not nice to treat you like a piece of shit too..like i felt...

Lutherbock

3 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Yeah well its not nice to treat you like a piece of shit too..like i felt...

ok, i dont know what viking did to you.

@ s&l
ok, i didn't read the whole cunt-thread, might be humorous, but by the first few posts i was confused about the topic and the other shit.

Lutherbock

3 Feb. 2003
btw. i don't want to attack somebody.
ok, metalheads, i'm gonna get some sleep now.
good night, good fight! ;)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Lutherbock
ok, i dont know what viking did to you.

@ s&l
ok, i didn't read the whole cunt-thread, might be humorous, but by the first few posts i was confused about the topic and the other shit.

it isnt nice to be arrogant when u say hi! or introduce urself?

i kept this hidden for a long time....but its not very nice at all...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i understand what wolfy is saying...and unfortunately to viking hes hasnt got many fans on the forum...

Lutherbock

3 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
it isnt nice to be arrogant when u say hi! or introduce urself?

i kept this hidden for a long time....but its not very nice at all...

i hate arrogance (does this word exist?) as well, but i don't know the background. i was quite :confused: by reading this topic.
peace folks, and the 2nd good night.

Lutherbock

3 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by dittohead
i understand what wolfy is saying...and unfortunately to viking hes hasnt got many fans on the forum...

which viking is ment? there are so many viging- and viking related words? could someone post a link to his profile?