UPDATE: Running Order 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Fuckin hell, I'm very disappointed of the running order.
Torture Squad and Carcass. I was very curious about seeing Carcass but Torture Squad owns very hard so Torture Squad It'll be.
Headhunter and Destructor. 2 speed metal bands ... WTF ? I've seen Destructor with Laaz once so Schmier and co it'll be.
Obituary, Warbringer and At The Gates. Ok, Warbringer is something different but 2 DM bands at the same time ? Goddamnit. Luckily ATG and Obituary are coming to Graspop so Warbringer it'll be.

Watain opening the Black Metal Stage. I don't know if I have to laugh or crie with this. Watain should be headlining the Party Stage or WET Stage.
Same for Nifelheim.

...welcome to 5 days ago

Marcaunon

16 März 2008
gorgoroth and crematory and ex grind fuckers at once?

and i think there was something pushing out a WET stage band...

and in general, saturday's gunna blow asides from Nightwish and i think a band in the morning...

It's at least 20 times worse than last year's line-up.

RoyKhan

20 Apr. 2008
the only thing bothering me is that Mercenary only got 45 min..

I agree with this, mercenary is a band that has released 5 great albums and it's sound is special. They should play 1 hour, especially when bands like killswich engage or girugamesh are supposed to play 1'15h.
I also wanted to see Alestorm and Leaves Eyes but I see that's impossible without a change

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Well i think the running orders pretty good, well for me anyway :D
cant see any clashes that will bother me too much
wahey!

Steve

1 Feb. 2007
I'm quite content about the line-up so far, apart from the Nifelheim/ATG clash. Not really a big fan of ATG so I think it will be Nifelheim then catching the remaining of ATG. Warbringer's set runs into Nightwish as well, but seeing as I've already seen Nightwish on their recent tour, I'm not really fussed

DarkClarity

17 Apr. 2008
my only solution is the violent revolution

Kamelot should play 1'15h ---> solution--> change with killswitch engage :D
3 inches of blood should play on black stage--> solution--> change with ???:):):)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

RoyKhan

20 Apr. 2008
Kamelot should play 1'15h ---> solution--> change with killswitch engage :D
3 inches of blood should play on black stage--> solution--> change with ???:):):)

Kamelot should play 1'15 h and it's much better band than KE. I think 3IOB it's a great band too (not as Kamelot of course) but without a change I won't see them as I prefer Nigtwish