UPDATE: Running Order 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

zwarthorde

18 Apr. 2008
Belgium
Fuckin hell, I'm very disappointed of the running order.
Torture Squad and Carcass. I was very curious about seeing Carcass but Torture Squad owns very hard so Torture Squad It'll be.
Headhunter and Destructor. 2 speed metal bands ... WTF ? I've seen Destructor with Laaz once so Schmier and co it'll be.
Obituary, Warbringer and At The Gates. Ok, Warbringer is something different but 2 DM bands at the same time ? Goddamnit. Luckily ATG and Obituary are coming to Graspop so Warbringer it'll be.

Watain opening the Black Metal Stage. I don't know if I have to laugh or crie with this. Watain should be headlining the Party Stage or WET Stage.
Same for Nifelheim.

rscruickshank

19 März 2008
Edinburgh
the ATG Obituary clash is fixed is it not?
Primordial/Grave sucks, Primordial it shall be for me, you all need to hear TO THE NAMELESS DEAD.
Gorgoroth and Excrementory Grindfuckers kinda blows because EGF would be a laugh!

Second.

Primordial all the way there. Would have liked to see Grave, but Primordial win that one on points.

Am a bit pissed off Gorgoroth and Crematory are clashing. Like both bands. Hmm, what to do?

Drink!