Update: Running Order 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Samoth

25 Mai 2007
Thanks everyone for the support!
Please listen Wacken. It would make eveyone so happy. Of course nothing can be perfect and we can live with the Cannibal Corpse/Haggard, Municipal Waste and Vader missing among others but this one change would mean alot :D .
Cheers...

Merlin

16 Mai 2007
I'm sure that In Flames' concert will be a great concert, better is to have Moonsorrow where they are now (only few minutes before) or at the end of In Flames :)

Samoth

25 Mai 2007
I'm sure that In Flames' concert will be a great concert, better is to have Moonsorrow where they are now (only few minutes before) or at the end of In Flames :)

Thats a stupid thing to say and dousnt solve anything! If they stay where they are, thats nothing to do with what we are trying to achieve here and thats to not get Immortal and Moonsorrow to clash. Also, you cant just "move" a band a few minutes around...It dousnt work like that. If they (Moonsorrow) play after In Flames then thats almost as stupid (but at least we'd get to see Moonsorrow and Immortal), Moonsorrow would then clash with Haggard AND Cannibal Corpse and let me tell you, that would NOT be good :p . Please Wacken switch Moonsorrow with Unheilig!!!

MTL

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
Well, I'd agree with Merlin. Switch them with Chthonic, so Moonsorrow (or Swallow the Sun, even better) will play after In Flames. But this is of course all dependent on personal taste, because Cannibal Corpse and Haggard are both not my favorites (both not bad either, but I wouldn't mind missing them for Moonsorrow or StS).
"You can't always get what you want..."

Samoth

25 Mai 2007
OK, well basically all I REALLY want is Moonsorrow and Immortal not clashing. I dont care about missing ANY other band than these 2. They are THE reason im going to Wacken....

Merlin

16 Mai 2007
It's really sad trying to choose which band to miss on Saturday, when on Thursday I don't know what to listen before Sodom and Saxon (and sincerely I don't care about them so much) :(

MTL

3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
It's really sad trying to choose which band to miss on Saturday, when on Thursday I don't know what to listen before Sodom and Saxon (and sincerely I don't care about them so much) :(
Blitzkrieg is good stuff as well. But indeed, the bands on the other stage are all crappy.
But on the other hand... that leaves some spare time for barbecuing and other fun activities :p

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Thursday line-ups are traditionally shit, in my opinion. :p It's a good time to get re-acquainted with the beer garden and metal market. Aah, happy memories. :D

Samoth

25 Mai 2007
Yeah, I dont mind leaving Thursday as it is, its always been a few bands and mostly bad or old...
Please do anything to change the Sunday though. Thats the problem at hand. Just get them to change the times of either Immortal or Moonsorrow..(probs Moonsorrow because Immortal are in a perfect position in the evening. It would be rubbish seeing Immortal in the sun!)

fn_bloodmark

29 März 2007
Immortal & Moonsorrow still clash!!!
And now its Municipal Waste playing at the same time than Immortal:mad: . Why dont they switch them (MW) with a metalcore band on thursday???
It would make thursday's running order a bit more interesting.
And I still hope they will bring more changes to the RO (Kampfar/Samael, CC/Haggard , Norther/STS clashes are very annoying)