Twisted FUCKING Sister

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

NordicRage

2 Apr. 2002
Gothemburg
Website besuchen
The ones that talk crap about twisted sister is the newbies at 13 years who havnt been around in the game long enougth to know how FUCKING AWESOME its gonna be, and how lucky we are to be able to se twisted sister once more before they end their carriers..

DAMNIT! I grew up with them! HISTORY FFS!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by NordicRage
The ones that talk crap about twisted sister is the newbies at 13 years who havnt been around in the game long enougth to know how FUCKING AWESOME its gonna be, and how lucky we are to be able to se twisted sister once more before they end their carriers..

DAMNIT! I grew up with them! HISTORY FFS!

Yup, been listening to them more or less since 1982...

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
WELL...

With all due respect Nordic, I do not dislike TS and in fact I also was listening to them back in 82. I still have their debut on vinyl, and I am 42 years old, not 13. I just feel that they are not a good replacement for Iced Earth. And yes, I will watch TS play their set and hopefully it will be great. See you up the front!

\m/

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by A Coming Curse
I don't mind twisted sister as a band... but as a replacement for iced earth its a fucking joke.
you're being funny, right? ;):D

Twisted Sister is the best thing that could EVER happen to Wacken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody who doesn't believe this just has to go see their gig and watch the crowd go CRAZY!!!! As a matter of fact, Twisted Sister will get the crowd going a milion times better than lame Iced Earth!!! Period!

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by Lord Horb
you're being funny, right? ;):D

Twisted Sister is the best thing that could EVER happen to Wacken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody who doesn't believe this just has to go see their gig and watch the crowd go CRAZY!!!! As a matter of fact, Twisted Sister will get the crowd going a milion times better than lame Iced Earth!!! Period!

So? This isn't a pop festival.