Twisted FUCKING Sister

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, I just came home from Bang Your Head where I saw Twisted Sister play, and in my opinion they kicked fucking ass!!!

Whether or not they are a suitable replacement for IE I can't say, musicwise, but I'm pretty sure few bands can get a crowd like that one in Balingen as worked up as TS did.

Was talking to some ppl that were saying negotiations were being made with TS, and now I come home for these news?

Fucking awsome!!!

Now it's gonna be even MORE great to go to Wacken this year.

Metal _Knight

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2003
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Originally posted by gnoff
Well, I just came home from Bang Your Head where I saw Twisted Sister play, and in my opinion they kicked fucking ass!!!

Whether or not they are a suitable replacement for IE I can't say, musicwise, but I'm pretty sure few bands can get a crowd like that one in Balingen as worked up as TS did.

Was talking to some ppl that were saying negotiations were being made with TS, and now I come home for these news?

Fucking awsome!!!

Now it's gonna be even MORE great to go to Wacken this year.

Do you remember their set-list søta bror?

BlueOyster

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2003
On tour forever (or at least this week)
Originally posted by Metal _Knight
Do you remember their set-list søta bror?

Never mind this brotherhood business - here's some feedback to the same question from the German Forum - there's not too much German in there so I've not translated the replies ;)

Original geschrieben von Undomiel
hm..Setlist...achgottchen, sowas kann ich mir NIE merken...

aber es hörte mit S.M.F. auf, "The Price" war dabei (schluchz), We´re not gonna take it mittendrin (hmpf), Stay hungry, I wanna rock...usw usf.

Hör dir einfach "The Essentials" an, dann passt es ungefähr :D

Original geschrieben von mhb2116
Standardprogramm, ausser ride to live, live to ride war die Überraschung sonst alle klassiker:

The kids are back
You can't stop rock'n roll
Under the blade
stay hungry
burn in hell
destroyer
come out and play
i wanna rock
den radiosong (we're not gonna take it)
like a knife in the back

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Metal _Knight
Odd...Gotta play more songs at Wacken to play for almost 2 hours, guess they talk alot of bullshit between the songs....as they did in the old days :))

You got the reply above also :D

I was too freaked out to write down the set list, was just dacing aropund and shouting a lot.
He does talk a lot, but one of the coolest moments was when we were all singing along to "I wanna rock" where he usually teach the audience what to sing, and do it louder, here he just said

"I have nothing to teach you"

It was a great fucking moment in my life, to see a band I have been listening to more or less since 1982, on and off.

Almost brought tears to my eyes...

And it did ruin my voice, but to hell with that, it will heal till Wacken and then I'll do it all over again :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by gnoff

It was a great fucking moment in my life, to see a band I have been listening to more or less since 1982, on and off.

Same here, but not since 1982 :D:D

Twisted Sisters is one of the first metal-rock-or-however-it's-called bands I've ever listened to, and I think it'll be very exciting seeing them live. I won't miss them.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Same here, but not since 1982 :D:D

Twisted Sisters is one of the first metal-rock-or-however-it's-called bands I've ever listened to, and I think it'll be very exciting seeing them live. I won't miss them.

Will you join me and also loose your voice over their great songs?

:)

Daaaamn I screamed like hell for such a long time that night :)

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I think instead of Twisted Sister, we should just put Metal Knight on the stage for two hours and we can all laugh at him and throw stuff at him.