Turkish Metal Discussion

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello!

Well, I bought the Unspoken-Album of MEZARKABUL last year and I was very surprised. The Album is great.
Through this Forum I contacted "Kevin_Lomax" from Istanbul. Now we are changing CD´s. He already sent me the latest PENTAGRAM Album called "Bir". He will also sent me two more in the next days (another PENTAGRAM CD and COMMA). And I will send him Argentinian Metal as well.

I like MEZARKABUL AND PENTAGRAM very much. And I´m very anxious to listen to COMMA. I have the best comments about them....

@DeathTakes:
You should contact Kevin_Lomax (I can give you his personal e-Mail Address if you want me to do that). As far as I know, he is studying about the possibility to come to Wacken next year.

See you!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Supercharger
Well as long as they're able to speak English it's fine with me. My German isn't that good :D

umm... actually I didn´t met too many turkish ppl who were able to speak decent english... I tried to learn some turkish as well, but thats one of the most difficult languages I´ve ever seen :rolleyes:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, of course we have loads of turkish ppl here. But I wouldn´t call that a problem... I really enjoy having all these turkish food stores and Döner stalls :D
But I agree, its strange that some foreigners prefer to live in special parts of the cities and obviously don´t want to mix up with the Dutch/Germans/whatever... but thats not all of them, of course.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by DeathTakes
http://rockstation.kayra.net/
http://acrimonys.hypermart.net ( acrimony(death metal band))
http://www.dnadeath.com/
are some turkish metal resources...
if you want to buy some albums you have to come to turkey or wait for woa2003...
I'll bring some albums to sale(inculeding our own ep!!!)
Thanx! So I'll check it out and give you feedback..

Sometimes I get the feeling I'm the only one ordering and wanting stuff froom abroad.. like that Mezcal story...*wonders*:D:D:D:D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Suwarin
Thanx! So I'll check it out and give you feedback..

Sometimes I get the feeling I'm the only one ordering and wanting stuff froom abroad.. like that Mezcal story...*wonders*:D:D:D:D

What Mezcal story Suwarin???? By the way did you order the Rotteness CDs???

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by Rosk
What Mezcal story Suwarin???? By the way did you order the Rotteness CDs???
@rosk hi there ..uhm... temporary lack of remebering...*vfeg*
Well I told Schizzo to bring me some along ..but most probably he forgot about it...and I told him to get a CD from you and your Band...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@rosk hi there ..uhm... temporary lack of remebering...*vfeg*
Well I told Schizzo to bring me some along ..but most probably he forgot about it...and I told him to get a CD from you and your Band...

:confused: He didn't told me about that... and you're right, he didn't get any Rotteness, but bought lots of cool death/grind/gore stuff.... you know, earbleeders delight ;) :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg

Earbleeders Delight...*rofl* MRUHAHAHAHA...

LOL sounds like something to eat... or is it a new drink?
waaaaah I have an idea!! What about our plans to sell Mezcal in Germany? Would be a great brand name :D :D

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by Rosk
LOL!!!

You guys are marketing geniuses! ;) :D

a Mezcal called:

Earbleeder's Delight
with extra Worms

:D :D
Hell Yeah!!
Do you know a destillery in your area Rosk?
Mabe it is possible to stick the Worms togehter so they form in resemblance an ear and color the mezcal a little red...
Oh my god maybe I could make a living out of it.. *dreams*

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
ROFL
we definitely HAVE to do this!!! I could design some labels :D
lets sell the first container of Earbleeders Delight at WOA 2003, OK?