Turkish Metal Discussion

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DeathTakes

13 Okt. 2002
Turkey/Ankara
Website besuchen
Mezarkabul(penthagram) and Knight Errant have been in woa2001 and 2002...
And i myself saw Witch Trap and Wicked Witch's albums in Germany.
Also i think you have to search for mp3s of Ravenwoods(doom/black), Suicide(death),
Bayt Gadol(death/black), Sapýk Ýnek(grind core), Drain of Impurity(grind core) and Infected(Black). Mp3s are very rare. But I am sure you would be pleased for the time you spent...

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Knight Errant are not bad. And hey, that says me who is not a power metal fan at all :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey DeathTakes, I would be very glad if you could check out my thread "guys from abroad..." and tell me about metal pubs and so on in Ankara!

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by DeathTakes
Mezarkabul(penthagram) and Knight Errant have been in woa2001 and 2002...
And i myself saw Witch Trap and Wicked Witch's albums in Germany.
Also i think you have to search for mp3s of Ravenwoods(doom/black), Suicide(death),
Bayt Gadol(death/black), Sapýk Ýnek(grind core), Drain of Impurity(grind core) and Infected(Black). Mp3s are very rare. But I am sure you would be pleased for the time you spent...
So where can I buy the Grind and Death Stuff?
Any Links?
Contacts?
etc..

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
nah, there is no need to be afraid of visiting Turkey! I actually won a trip to Turkey two years ago and I was positively surprised :) Its a beautiful country with nice people and tasty beer & food. Met lots of crazy Metalheads and stuff. And everybody is talking German there :D

Only strange thing is the price policy about CDs: We wanted to buy a CD from a turkish folk-metal band (have forgotten the name, have to look again at my B/Fs CD collection) - and it was really strange. CDs from English singing bands were about 30 DM and CDs from turkish singing/released in Turkey bands were 20 DM. So we asked whats that for a bullshit and why this CD (english lyrics, but released on a turkish label) should be 30 DM. (dunno the prices in lira anymore). So they told us that thing. At the end we paid 25 DM cos it was on a turkish label :D :D
Strange, eh?!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: