Turisas on the WET? Yes or... NO!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
we need to get through to the organizers about this somehow... seriously, anyone have any idea how to get through to them? starting threads on the forum apparently hasn't helped, and it's frustrating... they don't deserve that...

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
no one believed me when I said this year's WOA was a disaster.
now you have it :p

note : I don't give a damn about Turisas, but seeing this thread, I guess they deserved a better slot... but does the orga care ?

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Turisas will begin 10 minutes before Machine Head will get off the stage. And I will remain on MH till the last second, so no chance for me to squeeze into WET after that. :mad:

Jordan

25 März 2009
Wacken-Bull tries to get a statement of the orga for this "Turisas"-Situation...
good point !

I really don't care about Turis(t)as, but if the Orga care 'bout the forum, it's still something good.

(maybe the next step is caring about the lack of Death Mëtäl ??? oh shit I'm whining again, sorry pals !)

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
People could get killed because of the masses! :mad:

And what an epic death it would be! Even though it actually is true (given my own experience of temporary Turisas heatstroke death in 2007:p) I couldn't help but laugh at the statement. I really do hope the orgas change this...I can only imagine what it'll be like this year given that it was pure chaotic death in 07 and they're 10x more popular now.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Yeah, I courious.
I mean, it´s not that we just do it to help them to a better slot. People could get killed because of the masses! :mad:

And what an epic death it would be! Even though it actually is true (given my own experience of temporary Turisas heatstroke death in 2007:p) I couldn't help but laugh at the statement. I really do hope the orgas change this...I can only imagine what it'll be like this year given that it was pure chaotic death in 07 and they're 10x more popular now.

yea seriously...
a friend pointed out to me that it's similar to the situation at Woodstock... guess what happened there?

Blackmoon666

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Aug. 2008
Mago de Oz cancelled, Suidakra play instead. Please give Turisas the slot of Mago und put Suidakra on W.E.T. Stage. Turisas is much bigger than Suidakra. I don't care if they open the day instead of playing a "prime time show" :)

last.fm
Turisas: 106,934 listeners
Suidakra: 37,100 listeners

Zuletzt bearbeitet: