Traveling to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
just check out that Violence at WOA?? - thread :)

and here a quotation from the Festival ABC:
"Customs duty
The fact that Schleswig-Holstein is a little Bundesland , means that we belong to the category - great event - . That means that the customs duty are able to do controls all over the freeway. We can´t prevent that, sorry. So just keep an eye on what you take with you.
The Police will also do alcoholcontrols on departure of the W:O:A."

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
um...

hey, I have another question about traveling in Germany...
How do people feel about hitch hikers and hitchhiking in general?
My friend and I will be traveling together, and we want to save as much money as possible on traveling. Would people pick up two american teenagers without any trouble or problems??
i'm trying hard to learn Deutsch, so I don't think we'll be totally clueless. But I'm wondering if it's a safe thing to do, or if people don't pick up hitchhikers?
later

pat