Travel from UK

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von LeperHero, 18. Oktober 2018.

Schlagworte:
  1. LeperHero

LeperHero Newbie

Hello all,

Seasoned festival goer here, mainly UK festivals though (Download for the most part)
    Looking to expand my horizons a touch - and Wacken just has me by the balls!

So - question: Is anyone travelling from the UK, and further to that - have you used the travel partner Argon Events?

It would seem as all the tickets are sold out - this is now my only option!

If anyone is travelling with them, maybe you would like a fellow metal face to join? Then I'm your man!

2. azreal69

azreal69 Newbie

Im coming solo from the UK.

I used Argon in 2017, They are fine as long as you don't mind a bum numbing long bus ride.
    I will likely be flying as i'm doing some other stuff in Europe prior to Wacken. I am totally looking to meet up with some other uk people to camp with. I camped with some from Argon in 2017 and would happily meet up with you all there. PM me.

3. Rammsoldat

Rammsoldat Newbie

Ive used argon before, long trip but pleasant enough. The trip back was a little meh due to the stinking toilet having had a few days to ferment. Id recommend camping over a hotel package as the trip can take it out of you and you wanna be based at the festival rather than having to get up early to get the coach back in. Plus its just nice to have a place to go back to and sit off between bands.

Quark gefällt das.

Diese Seite empfehlen