Top 5 most important bands WOA2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
My top band must be...

1. Haggard (My absolute favourite band, I can't wait to see them)
2. Immortal (Abbath and Demonaz are from my home town and they are also among my 3 all time favourite bands so i'm really looking forward to seeing them)

3. Borknagar
4. My Dying Bride (Can turn out to be a great experience if the right atmosphere is present, hope they get to be on stage when it's really dark)
5. Blind guardian

Other band I want to see are... Cannibal Corpse, Kalmah, Hollenthon, Children of Bodom, Dream Evil, Amon Amarth, Domine, Dragonlord, Falconer, Green Carnation.... yup, I'd say, this shall be a weekend to remember.

This is my first trip tp Wacken, so i'm very exited. Tomorrow I'm off to buy a good tent and a huge Norwegian flag to wave when Borknagar and Immortal is on the stage, hehe.

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Why is Onkel Tom, so popular?
I haven't listen anything from him, but I saw some people put him in the 5 must to see bands.
Good Lirics? Good Music? Good show?
I think his music never cross the Atlantic because never heared from him in America

8 März 2002
Reykjavik, Iceland
Website besuchen
Onkel Tom is the lead singer of Sodom, His solo band takes many german traditional drinking songs/ composes their own dr.songs
and makes them thrashy and melodic!!!

It´s all about beer and alcohol, it´s funny and singalong- alcoholic-culture
anyways to me he´s cooooooool

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
I have never heard any of his songs... Sounds like fun music, but as the Onkel Tom consert and the haggard consert both are at the same time, I perfer Haggard's Symphonic Folk Metal for now. Any good songs my Onkel Tom you can recommend ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
Ok, I know some german, so I'll atleast understand parts of the text, hehe.

Downloading "Was Wollen Wir trinken" (What do we want to drink ?) and "Der teufel hat den schnaps" (The devil has the spirits ?) right now, hehe

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
Ok, thanks. I've heard about schnaps before, quite an apreciated drink among the elderly here in Norway I think, hehe.

Just finished the downloads... hehe, this is what I call cool music... kick ass drinking music. "wir trinken zusammen, wir trinken zusammen, nicht alleine " hehe, great

Skygge

10 Juli 2002
Blashyrkh
www.calaquendi.tk
No, it's great music, but I wont miss the Haggard consert for the world.... Haggard is my absolute favourite band... and Haggard don't do a lot of conserts either so I think this will be my one in a lifetime opportunity to come see them preform live in Germany

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
here are mine:

1) BlindGuardian (at last...!!!!!!! :) )
2) Macabre (woehoe; always nice)
3) Cannibal Corpse (GO BEZERK!)
4) Immortal (specially the old stuff)
5) Vomitory, Destruction & Unleashed (i know; not fair to mention 3 bands but it can't choose... )