Top 5 most important bands WOA2002

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
I knew that I've heard about "Mourning has Broken" somewhere.

Argon: The Sabbat from Uk has absolutely nothing to do with the japanese Sabbat. These japs play some sort of primitive thrash blackened metal...

Korgull

17 Juni 2002
Söderhamn,Sweden
Website besuchen
szandekh:
check out the first two albums Grim Reality and Gloom,the best two Macabre albums if you ask me.Insane music at it´s best.
And everybody wanting to see Candlemass,I saw them at Sweden Rock Festival a few weeks ago and they totally ruled.It was as good as it was when I saw them in the ´80s.Also they player ALL the classics !

@szandekh:
Grim reality is definitive the best record of Macabre. It´s fucking great. It´s really insane asskickin´ Music. Everything what they released later, I did not find more so good either. But GRIM REALITY is absolutely SICK. If you do not want to miss anything in Life, you must know these record.

A good MACABRE Song to listen to???:
1. SERIAL KILLER
2. HOT RODS TO HELL
3. MR. ALBERT FISH

But it was also an Album about Serial Killers:rolleyes:;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
the best Macabre song:

VAMPIRE OF DUSSELDORF!!!!!!!!
(the funniest shit ever)

all their songs are about serial killers.. but why is that uncreative? which other band did that before them if you consider that they started as band in the middle 80's?

and I don't think they sound anything like SOD... cause SOD just fucking SUCKS and Macabre rules surpreme!!!!!!!!

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
CHILDREN OF BODOM
LOCK UP
UNLEASHED
VOMITORY
FLESHCRAWL

I want to see CANNIBAL CORPSE and DYING FETUS also even that is not reason to travel all the way to Europe to see them if I can see them the many times I want in USA. I'm loocking for a killer mochpit when they play.

Death metal Rules!!!!

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
Horb: i have an aversio nto serial killers, i've met too many fake-ass pieces of shit who were obsessed with that type of thing, and it's lost any kind of novelty or appeal as far as i personally think. but it's not necessarily bad, i must admit. as far as SOD goes, i hate them and i shit on the people who claim that they are hot shit. some people consider them 'influential' and the same supposedly can be said of macabre. but i'll look into the songs listed here..

maybe serial killers aren't as uncreative as songs about satan.. but excpet for the night stalker, serial killers are just pathetic and relentlessly uncool. i usually ignore lyrics because they're just not interesting.. except for like immortal or cannibal corpse or like kataklysm maybe..

just my 2 cents.. :D :D

WildCat

6 Dez. 2001
59269 Beckum
Only 5 ? M'kay...

1) Hypocrisy
2) Children of Bodom
3) Blind Guardian
4) Amon Amarth
5) Eisregen

but there is soooo much i need to see, too...

6) Edguy
7) Hollenthon
8) My Dying Bride
9) In Extremo
10) Bruce Dickinson
11) Sinergy
12) Haggard
13) Primordial
14) JBO
15) Cannibal Corpse

i could go on upto 25 Bands i want to see :D thats the problem if you like that many diffrent metal styles...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
(one more thread about this? I'll reply, anyway ;) )

1-KREATOR
2-DESTRUCTION
3-MY DYING BRIDE
4-CHILDREN OF BODOM
5-DRAGONLORD

But, why only 5? I want to see at least 20!!!

I wrote this some weeks ago, and now I've found out that Destruction and Dragonlord overlap, so I'll change Dragonlord for DORO!!!!

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Doro??? You really mean it?
I thought nobody in this forum want to watch doro to play.
May be I stop there just to see her, but I don't care to much about her band's music, but that is way all the different colors exist everybody has their own taste.