Too many idiots.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by mugabe
Rather inventive, I must admit.

This is due to the fact that they can get arrested and trialed for wearing and presenting Nazi-Symbols.
Unfortunately a lot of the Idiots also wore Motörhead T-Shirts...
The ones with the War-Pigs Head....why? Well there is a little Swastika on one of the Spikes of the Helmet.
And Lonsdale is very unhappy about this but they earn a lot, so they keep it this way.
Btw: Dumb sheep need shepherds.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Suwarin
Allways wanted to see the movie..never did...
Seems to be a neo-nazi special thing...

It's a very, very good movie. It doesn't insult neo-Nazis or praise them (because anyone with some intelligence can form their own opinions!), it just tells a human story, about the origins of hate and the reasons it survives. Highly recommended.

But as I said don't worry about them in Wacken I don't even think that any trouble is going to occur..
I allways found Wacken very peacefull ...just a really relaxing long weekend with people who share....

Damn straight. Wacken's a happy place. :D

By the way there where/are little symbols which Neo Nazis used...
for eg. Spiderweb Tatoo on the ellbow, white laces in jumpboots,
braces, Londsdale sweaters (wearing a jacket over it only reveals the middle Part of the Name which is LoNSDAle just add the P and you got the Offical abbreviation of the Nazi Party), Bomber Jackets etc.

They're big into the number symbols over here too...14/88 and all that bullshit. I've seen a few skinheads wearing Eric Lindross (I think?) jerseys here...because his number is 88, lol :rolleyes:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
have you seen romper stomper at all ? thats pretty similar some of the fuckheads over here seen just like little wannabes from that movie!

dumb fucks!

Only pieces of it...someday I'll sit and watch the whole thing. One of my friends went through a skinhead phase (dumbass), during which Romper Stomper and American History X were his favorite movies. :rolleyes: He learned pretty quick that his darker shade of skin would keep him from ever being accepted by skinhead gangs, lol.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i fucking hate skinheads and neo nazi, etc
but i loved the film! :D:D:D
warthog was right...its high recommended and not really about the neo nazi front

we have a neo nazi political party - BNP British National Party
they want more human rights for white ppl - and they targetted the wrong place....a place called Burnley and somewhere else - those placces are mostly Asian

:mad: :mad: :mad :(:(:(

i dont vote (yet)
i might vote for LibDems - the third party-heheheh...cos they dont want Student Fees :):):)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Damn, you actually have an organized Nazi party over here? All the fuckin' skinhead gangs here are just rednecks living in North Dakota or northern Idaho, too damn busy drinking high-lead-content moonshine and fucking their sisters to be any kind of real threat, lol.

after the last election here, I think we'll never have another competent president, so I'll just start voting for treehugging third party candidates, lol.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
heheh fucking their sister

my mate told me a joke

how do you circumsize a boy?

kick his sister in the chin
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Warthog
Damn, you actually have an organized Nazi party over here? All the fuckin' skinhead gangs here are just rednecks living in North Dakota or northern Idaho, too damn busy drinking high-lead-content moonshine and fucking their sisters to be any kind of real threat, lol.

after the last election here, I think we'll never have another competent president, so I'll just start voting for treehugging third party candidates, lol.

Vote for that looney from the Natural Law party. He is actually super inelligent and all, but its the whole basing their foreign policy on Yoga that I have a problem with...

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
have you seen romper stomper at all ? thats pretty similar some of the fuckheads over here seen just like little wannabes from that movie!

dumb fucks!

Romper Stomper is an amazing film...