Too many idiots.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Suwarin
Why that?
I aprove that ... the vast majority of these boneheads aren't open to reason or talk.. ever seen victims of "bordsteindashing"
not nice I can tell you..or how would you put it if somebody puts your jaws on the corner of the sidewalk and kicks you in the back of the head....

Its called curbing in the USA, and its horrifying just to think of it...

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Suwarin
Hey how come I was about to say something similar...
@dittohead Don't you worry..no problems with that...and if you see some just tell Morgenurin he'll fix it ..it is a free time hobby of his as far as I know...

cool cool cool

why what does Morgenurin do to them?

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Warthog
yes, anyone who's seen American History X is quite familiar with the practice :(
Allways wanted to see the movie..never did...
Seems to be a neo-nazi special thing...
But as I said don't worry about them in Wacken I don't even think that any trouble is going to occur..
I allways found Wacken very peacefull ...just a really relaxing long weekend with people who share....

By the way there where/are little symbols which Neo Nazis used...
for eg. Spiderweb Tatoo on the ellbow, white laces in jumpboots,
braces, Londsdale sweaters (wearing a jacket over it only reveals the middle Part of the Name which is LoNSDAle just add the P and you got the Offical abbreviation of the Nazi Party), Bomber Jackets etc.