To Wacken from Hawaii

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal 808

3 März 2003
Honolulu, Hawaii
Website besuchen
Hello fellow Metal Heads! I will be attending my first Wacken Open Air festival this year. I will by flying to Wacken from my home in Hawaii. If there are any other Hawaiian Metal heads attending, please respond to this thread. Can any other veteran Wacken give me any helpful tips or info that a first time Wackener might find useful? Any advice would be appreciated! I'll see you all at Wacken 2003 .

Adam

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Heya Adam! First, welcome to this forum full of weirdos :D!
Great, you´re coming to Wacken from Hawaii!
Well, there have already been some help/info threads, I´ll search for some links, maybe there´s something that can help you, too...
If not, just ask whatever you want to know.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Hello Adam and welcome to this crazy forum-world we are living in!!

Well, last Wacken was my first too, and this forum was very helpful for me. I´m sure anyone here will help you to find an answer to your questions. Just post them here!!

Looking forward to see you in the holy lands!! And don´t forget to bring your national flag with you!!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
you are coming form Hawaii??? WOW :eek:
welcome here in this crazy forum :D :)
as for your questions, as already said, I guess all questions have been answered before... and Warthog made an useful page for Americans (or any other ppl :D ) going to Wacken - check it out here http://www.wacken.us/

Oh, and of course I have another question - I´m curoius whats going on in the Metal scene at the Hawaiian islands. Do you have any metal pubs, stores or such stuff? If you like, check out my page www.metaltravelguide.com and you´ll see why I need this info. Would be great if you could help me :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Adam: bring a tent, bring money (or enough beer and food :D) and bring some hawaian girls :D

And don't forget to visit Lucretia's homepage!! :):)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I was wondering when we'd get some Alaskans or Hawaiians going! :D Good to hear that you're willing to pry yourself away from your volcanic paradise to party it up with us at Wacken!! :)

I'm also working on a big update to the Americans at Wacken page (thanks Schloss and Lucy!), including adding a forum. Let me know if there's any info you'd like to see there, and we'll see what we can do about it.

and yes, visit the Travel Guide! I'm planning on taking a trip to Hawaii soon and I need to know where to go! :)

P.S. - if you don't have it already, make sure you get your passport NOW!