to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Looks like Nuclear Blast have now sold out as that link now goes to the main menu. Not received another email since my confirmation one so I'm cautiously optimistic that I've managed to get one before they sold out..

tuxi

2 Jan. 2009
i've been at wacken for 3 years but didn't managed to get my tickets in time this year. I'm searching for 3 tickets, but please already contact me if you just have 1 or 2 tickets left i'll buy them anyway.

reach me at el ( dot ) carpone ( at ) gmail ( dot ) com, or through the forums

I'm from germany if anyone cares.

greetings

Zaspath

19 Mai 2008
Well met all, I'm after one ticket, if anyone has one to sell or can point me in the direction of one somewhere I'd be greatful. Seems like NuclearBlast are out :(

Thanks...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Swatch__

2 Jan. 2009
Hi to all of you!

I have got 2 tickets to this year's edition of Wacken. I can't get there unfortunately, so I sell my tickets.
To make sure I can sell them: the price is 110€ per ticket, without shipping fees. About shipping fees I have to check, but mail me and I'll go and check with the post office what shipping fees are.
Hello,

Are the tickets still available ? Where in Belguim you are from ? I just need 1 ticket ! hopefully i can get there !
Alvast bedankt!

Swatch__

street_metal

31 Dez. 2008
I hate online orders.

I'm all confused right now. lol Today, at 9.49 am i received an email from one of Nuclear Blast's Employees with this message: im sorry to tell you but the Wacken Open Air tickets are all sold out. that's why we cancelled your order. THEN, at 10.03 am, i received another email with this written: your order has been placed and will be shipped as soon as possible... SO? lol I think i will have the tickets... I'm not sure. If i received the email with the confirmation of my order later, i think the tickets will arrive... What do you think?