to all those people in search of tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Lexy

1 Jan. 2009
Belgium, Antwerpen
Hi to all of you!

I have got 2 tickets to this year's edition of Wacken. I can't get there unfortunately, so I sell my tickets.
To make sure I can sell them: the price is 110€ per ticket, without shipping fees. About shipping fees I have to check, but mail me and I'll go and check with the post office what shipping fees are.

EDIT: The tickets are sold!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi to all of you!

I have got 2 tickets to this year's edition of Wacken. I can't get there unfortunately, so I sell my tickets.
To make sure I can sell them: the price is 110€ per ticket, without shipping fees. About shipping fees I have to check, but mail me and I'll go and check with the post office what shipping fees are.

Always nice to know from WHERE you have to ship it from!

landermander

1 Jan. 2009
please if someone has two tickets ...i was going yo buy them yesterday and to mys surprise, they where sold out !!

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry

I have just purchased a ticket from there. Thanks for the link. Hopefully they do still have them in stock. Ticket is for a friend who I'm buying for and like last year I attempted to buy a ticket from Metaltix a week or so ago only for the order for some unknown reason to fail. Bought a ticket from somewhere else last year who said they still had some in stock but they didn't. Fortunately, I managed to buy one off someone else.

Last I heard, they were expecting to sell out at the end of January and I was just about to try and order one again when I was told they were sold out. Hopefuly, I'll be alright and won't have to buy off a private seller this time..

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I have just purchased a ticket from there. Thanks for the link. Hopefully they do still have them in stock. Ticket is for a friend who I'm buying for and like last year I attempted to buy a ticket from Metaltix a week or so ago only for the order for some unknown reason to fail. Bought a ticket from somewhere else last year who said they still had some in stock but they didn't. Fortunately, I managed to buy one off someone else.

Last I heard, they were expecting to sell out at the end of January and I was just about to try and order one again when I was told they were sold out. Hopefuly, I'll be alright and won't have to buy off a private seller this time..

let's hope this will work out then.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland