Ticket's price

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von -R4-, 06. September 2008.

1. -R4-

-R4- W:O:A Metalhead

you should read carefully before writing mate :D

2. Smoo_lord

Smoo_lord W:O:A Metalmaster

dont complain then

3. -R4-

what's your problem?

people can only say "wacken is fantastic"?

when there is something that is not "perfect" we can (or we should) talk about it..

i dont think they dont gain enough at the moment..

4. dittohead

dittohead W:O:A Metalmaster

...you could buy a AS Roma player for that money :D

5. -R4-

absolutely :D

maybe if you add 20 euros you can buy the club too :D

6. metalharley

metalharley Newbie

Eventim tickets

What about WOA Eventim tickets, when will they be available??
    Or, are all tickets going to be be available only trhrough Metaltix ?

7. Zombi

Zombi W:O:A Metalmaster

this is the funniest shit i've read all day, just because i'm imagining various dixie toilets and a car suddenly gaining sentience and becoming buddhists

... you know, while people shit in them and drive em about...

8. LXE

LXE W:O:A Metalhead

They could probably double the price and still sell out. :rolleyes:
    I'm glad they're not greedy enough to attempt it.

9. Quark

Quark Der Beste

DON'T GIVE 'EM ANY IDEAS!!!

:D

10. Canuck

Canuck W:O:A Metalhead

Definitely think the price is getting a bit ridiculous, and as for all the "extra costs"...compare Wacken to other big metalfests in Europe. All of them would be affected as much if that were the case. I think the organizers are letting money get to their heads.

11. onetwomany

onetwomany Newbie

I don't understand what all the bitching is about here honestly!!! The two big festivals here in Ireland, tickets were upwards of 200e - 250e each for 3 days of shit expensive food (9euro for a fucking plate of PASTA - I mean wtf?? thankfully I was working at said festival and got concessions but I feel sorry for the poor bastards paying that kind of money) shitty weather (bring your wellies folks!) and nackers who'd as soon stab you as look at you at the big one(Oxegen). Seriously folks, 130e is still a steal (though the 8euro credit card fee on metaltix I found was the cheekiest load of bollox I've ever seen - so 138e total :s ) for what you get, this is still great money and dirt cheap for most western european countries. Even with the exchange rates n all that, it can hardly be called "expensive" in the states or Oz or most parts of the western world now can it??? Honestly, I'm surprised they kept their price so low for so long. Not that I want it to go any higher (I've still got flights to pay for dammit!!!!) but hey, I can understand the price going up. Tis how these events naturally evolve. Guess we just have to trust that it's being done to guarantee the maintained survival of WOA and not for pure profit reasons.

On another note however...the organizers did say they weren't going to sell any more tickets as the did this year. This year it was fucking insanely overcrowded on Thursday night with Maiden. Seriously, I fucked off back to the campsite for most of it (was like a ghost town lol). I reckoned most of those extra 20k people were there purely for maiden and went off back home or something afterwards cause it seemed pretty alright for the rest of the weekend, i.e. you had room to breathe on fri and sat. If theyre thinking they can cram that many people into the festival for the whole bloody weekend this is going to be a nightmare!!! Thoughts on this??

12. LXE

LXE W:O:A Metalhead

There was a lot of open space in the campground, so you may be right about a lot of Maiden Fans not sticking around.
    I've never seen (mostly) EVERYONE go to the show at one time. I.M. was special in that case and caused it to be flooded (the extra jumbotrons were a great idea).....I'm not even sure if Metallica or J.P. would have that big of a draw, but besides them (hypothetically), I'm not too worried about it being that crowded for a performance again (yeah, it was pretty constipated).

13. Sipyloidea

Sipyloidea W:O:A Metalgod

The bold sentence bites with the last one :p
    I'm not sure if I will. Don't actually think it's worth it
    sorry for not being native english :rolleyes: They were enkindled? Or lightened up?

14. Canuck

Canuck W:O:A Metalhead

Set on fire/lit on fire/set ablaze/torched etc.

Enlightened implies gaining a higher level of knowledge/wisdom/understanding. No matter, everyone knew what you meant, anyways, and I agree that bullshit like that shouldn't happen.

15. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

For me it's not the price that makes me not to go, not the price increase either, it's mainly how the feel of the festival has changed to the (for me) negative side over the years I've been.

I still love (most of) the people and the atmosphere, but I wich I could find that without going ;)

Diese Seite empfehlen