Ticket's price

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
berlusconi is funny, you shouldnt take him seriously.. mmmh think at him like a buffoon :D

anyway i think that 130€ is a bit expensive, i mean i will be there the same.. but i think they are starting to think more about the money than the rest..

you should read carefully before writing mate :D

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
what's your problem?

people can only say "wacken is fantastic"?

when there is something that is not "perfect" we can (or we should) talk about it..

i dont think they dont gain enough at the moment..

metalharley

2 März 2005
Croatia
Eventim tickets

What about WOA Eventim tickets, when will they be available??
Or, are all tickets going to be be available only trhrough Metaltix ?

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
it's not funny. Some idiots enlightened 8 dixis plus some guy's car. The fire went over to some tents. That was like 4 in the morning so people in the tents were sleeping and didn't notice anything. If the policemen hadn't gotten them out so fast, they might have burned. 12 People needed to be dragged out of their tents, 8 of them needed to go to hospital. The one guy who's car got enlightened lost everything he had with him. Wallet with money and papers, tent, clothes, car, just everything.

this is the funniest shit i've read all day, just because i'm imagining various dixie toilets and a car suddenly gaining sentience and becoming buddhists

... you know, while people shit in them and drive em about...

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Definitely think the price is getting a bit ridiculous, and as for all the "extra costs"...compare Wacken to other big metalfests in Europe. All of them would be affected as much if that were the case. I think the organizers are letting money get to their heads.

onetwomany

4 Aug. 2008
I don't understand what all the bitching is about here honestly!!! The two big festivals here in Ireland, tickets were upwards of 200e - 250e each for 3 days of shit expensive food (9euro for a fucking plate of PASTA - I mean wtf?? thankfully I was working at said festival and got concessions but I feel sorry for the poor bastards paying that kind of money) shitty weather (bring your wellies folks!) and nackers who'd as soon stab you as look at you at the big one(Oxegen). Seriously folks, 130e is still a steal (though the 8euro credit card fee on metaltix I found was the cheekiest load of bollox I've ever seen - so 138e total :s ) for what you get, this is still great money and dirt cheap for most western european countries. Even with the exchange rates n all that, it can hardly be called "expensive" in the states or Oz or most parts of the western world now can it??? Honestly, I'm surprised they kept their price so low for so long. Not that I want it to go any higher (I've still got flights to pay for dammit!!!!) but hey, I can understand the price going up. Tis how these events naturally evolve. Guess we just have to trust that it's being done to guarantee the maintained survival of WOA and not for pure profit reasons.

On another note however...the organizers did say they weren't going to sell any more tickets as the did this year. This year it was fucking insanely overcrowded on Thursday night with Maiden. Seriously, I fucked off back to the campsite for most of it (was like a ghost town lol). I reckoned most of those extra 20k people were there purely for maiden and went off back home or something afterwards cause it seemed pretty alright for the rest of the weekend, i.e. you had room to breathe on fri and sat. If theyre thinking they can cram that many people into the festival for the whole bloody weekend this is going to be a nightmare!!! Thoughts on this??

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
There was a lot of open space in the campground, so you may be right about a lot of Maiden Fans not sticking around.
I've never seen (mostly) EVERYONE go to the show at one time. I.M. was special in that case and caused it to be flooded (the extra jumbotrons were a great idea).....I'm not even sure if Metallica or J.P. would have that big of a draw, but besides them (hypothetically), I'm not too worried about it being that crowded for a performance again (yeah, it was pretty constipated).

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
130€ is a lot considering it used toi 50€ what 4-5 years ago thats over 50% increase.. still its wacken!

Plus there were a lot more idiots there this year, shamefully a lot of them were british!
The bold sentence bites with the last one :p
simple solution

dont buy it then

im sure they will still sell out

im fucking going
I'm not sure if I will. Don't actually think it's worth it
this is the funniest shit i've read all day, just because i'm imagining various dixie toilets and a car suddenly gaining sentience and becoming buddhists

... you know, while people shit in them and drive em about...
sorry for not being native english :rolleyes: They were enkindled? Or lightened up?

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
The bold sentence bites with the last one :p

I'm not sure if I will. Don't actually think it's worth it

sorry for not being native english :rolleyes: They were enkindled? Or lightened up?

Set on fire/lit on fire/set ablaze/torched etc.

Enlightened implies gaining a higher level of knowledge/wisdom/understanding. No matter, everyone knew what you meant, anyways, and I agree that bullshit like that shouldn't happen.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
For me it's not the price that makes me not to go, not the price increase either, it's mainly how the feel of the festival has changed to the (for me) negative side over the years I've been.

I still love (most of) the people and the atmosphere, but I wich I could find that without going ;)