Tickets!!! Pleeeeeeeease Help!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
Argon Direct

I am waiting for tickets from argon events,apparently they will not arrive untill two weeks before wacken,so they better arrive or else, and yes the staff are rude,try phoning them they dont care,its not there holiday,i think in future we will not deal with them.

i have just tried to mail argon events ,for some reason you cant get on to there web-site,has anyone got there mail address?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi!
when do you get to germany... if you are in europe you can perhaps get to germany a week and a half before wacken is going to take place.. then you are able to go to a ticket shop (every city has one, most more then one) and buy your ticket there. you´ll pay 55euro that means ca. 50 Dollars (if i remember the change quote right), which is, i suppose, cheaper for you in anyway...