Tickets!!! Pleeeeeeeease Help!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
I am so angry right now!!!!!!!!
I had a bad feeling all along. I, coming from the US, tried to order
3 tickets to Wacken through Argon Events out of the UK.
My friends and I are leaving the US for Europe on July 4th, and the guy at Argon Events told me that he would be able to send them to me before I left.
And now, uggghhhhh, I am shit out of luck!!
He told me to email him for a reminder 2 weeks before I left, and so I did. Never got a response. Keep in mind that I am leaving in a week and a half, still with no tickets or word on them.
So I emailed him 2 more times wondering what was going on with my tickets.Still no response. I was getting very bad feelings now, wouldn't you??
And finally, today, I got a response, and Argon Events has royally screwed me over!!!!!!
He said that he can't send the tickets, as he claimed 3 months ago he could!, and that he may be getting them next week!
And he wants to refund my money and totally deny me of tickets, the bastard!!!!
I can't describe how angry I am right now.
Wacken was the whole reason my friends and I planned a trip to Europe!!!!!!!!!

****Does anyone know ANYTHING about getting tickets???
I need them before July 4th!!!

Does anyone have ANY IDEAS??????

Are tickets able to be purchased on the day of the festival directly??

PLEASE HELP ME, FELLOW METALHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM I SHIT OUT OF LUCK????????!!!

THANKS A LOT

Pat Murch
from the US

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ok. I am probably too drunk to get everything you said... but as I got it, you have not payed for the tickets yet, right?

in that case... just don't give a fuck and come to Wacken anyway! because there is DEFINITELY the possibilty to buy tickets at the festival itself!

the organisators say that "everyone who shows up will get in"... and if you tell them that you come from fucking half across the world... there's no way they would not let you in!

so just buy the tickets directly at the fest.. come to the camp site and have a party with us :D:D:D

cheers, brothers!!!

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
ok

well, I don't know just because the tickets will be more that way, and I want to SURE that I can get in.
I was just talking it over with my friend, and I am thinking that
maybe it may be a good idea to order the tickets in advance from metal-tix, now that they finally have their English site up, and have them sent to my families' house.
And then somewhere in Scotland, where we'll be in July, we could set up a PO Box, and have my family send the tickets to the PO Box, and we could pick them up.

Hmmmmm. It sound like a decent solution.

What do you think??

I'm just too pissed off at the moment..........

thanks

pat

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
well, I don't know how sure that is with the metal tix thing..... sometimes they need a really long time to deliver the tickets... but after all it should be a good way to get tickets... (especially if you actually tell them that it is urgently)

but anyway, like I said before, if you come to Wacken without tickets you'll still get in for sure! Holger said that "everyone who shows up will get in!"... and in your case I don't know what would be less expensive... order the tickets online and pay all the fees or just get the ticket directly at the fest... I really don't know, sorry!

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Where in scotland will you be? Are you going to Wacken from Scotland?

We wil be flying over to Germany on 31 July 2002!!

Hopefully you can sort out somethingif it helps!

Lee.

KillerRiffs

3 März 2002
Connecticut, USA
www.geomancer.cjb.net
well, I'm going to be flying into Glasgow on July 4th.
Then, meeting up with my friends on their boat.
We will be sailing North up to the Orkney Islands.
So around July 20th or so, I'll be near the Orkney Islands.
Then, from there, my friend and I will travel back to Glasgow, and then take a flight to London, then a flight into Frankfurt.
We'll be in Germany around July 23-25 until Aug. 5.

I think (hope) I will be able to figure something out.
I'm just too overwhelmed with anger right now!!
thanks!!!

Pat

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
hey,

i wanted to buy tickets before my trip, it's always good to KNOW you're getting in, so i see your problem dude.. you might try to order your tickets off nuclear blast. the girl who took my order was very helpful about getting them, and i'm sure you could get them shipped special to arriv ebefore july 4th. mine came in about 2 weeks, but that was with standard shipping. it might be worth a look, if that helps at all.. hope it works out!

leprechaun

5 März 2002
Switzerland
www.myspace.com
You can order them with Metaltix no problem. We never had any problems with any delivery from them.
If you tell them about the urgency and of course about the troubles you've had with Argon event I'm pretty sure they will be helpful. Although I'm not so sure abour sending them to Scotland. I would tell the family to send them to the Itzehoe or Wacken Postoffice to be picked up.
But try Metaltix anyway!!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Nuclear Blast's phone number is

0049 / 7162-928026

Fax: 0049 / 7162-24556

I am not 100% sure if 0049 is the correct country code for Germany... but I think it should be right!

much luck!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I ordered my tickets from Nuclear Blast about 2 weeks ago and I received them on saturday!!!!!! :D I just sent an e-mail with my credit card information, but that's because a friend of mine has the cantact with this sales girl (he orders lots of stuff from NB Germany) You probably should contact them first....

Hey ..sorry to hear about your frustrations ..I totally understand. I too have had problems with Argon Direct. I have emailed them many times, without replys and when we do get a reply they are just plain RUDE! We are frantic about our tickets (we are still waiting for our tickets and hotel information) and would like to have all this at least a couple of weeks before we leave Australia but doesnt look likely. We are leaving in 4 and a half weeks time and still NOTHING..When I email them to find out information they tell me to (quote).."chill" and they "dont have time" to email everyone with our questions.

Anyway i hope you find a way to get tickets. i would suggest metaltix too..english version is up now ..or nuclear blast. All i know is i will never go through this booking agent again..their attitude SUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!