Third band!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
hmm well my opinion about the first three bands is pretty negative... who wants to see a band that said they won't play any old songs anymore?? which means they won't play any classics anymore... except for if you consider crap like Melancholy classic.... plus their last appearance in Wacken (2001 I think) surely did suck very much too! Fuck Iced Earth! They're dead! :mad:

...and I used to love them... *breaks out in tears*

*slaps Iced Earth in the face*

about the other two bands... I never liked them and never will... too much ball-less screaming in there ;):D

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
I saw iced earth live last year in december I guess with their 3hour during gig. The first part indeed is the best part! The last part I heard, but didn't see as I was hanging on the bar! The last stuff sucks monkey balls!

Gamma Ray is a fucking great band that always brings out the "ambiance" or fun in the crowd! Love to see them again!

Stratovarius isn't good at all! Too much high vocals. The singer can't even reach his high notes live! He's a fraude!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by holocaust
Gamma Ray is a fucking great band that always brings out the "ambiance" or fun in the crowd! Love to see them again!

Stratovarius isn't good at all! Too much high vocals. The singer can't even reach his high notes live! He's a fraude!

I agree with you!! I'm not too much into power metal, but Kai Hansen knows how to make the crowd enjoy the gig.

And about Stratovarius...... Kotipelto's show in Wacken 2002 was the worst gig I've seen this year!! (in fact I left in the middle of the concert to sleep a little bit before the forum meeting :))

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Iced Earth won't play any old songs? No "Question of Heaven"?! No "Dante's Inferno"? No "Angel's Holocaust"? FUCK!

Yeah, those guys are weird anyhow...I met Matt Barlow and Jon Schaefer after their gig here summer of '99, and they wouldn't even talk! Just sort of grunt and shrug every time you said something to them. Who knows, they were in a bad mood, even though there was a pretty good crowd...

And now they're singing about monsters. At least the Misfits didn't pretend to take themselves seriously...

I got to Wacken just in time to catch Blaze...I'm kind of glad I missed Kotipelto now. In my opinion, Tolkki should have just kept singing...he has a pretty good voice! I guess he wanted to concentrate more on his "complex" solos...

Gamma Ray will rule though. :D

yobo

8 März 2002
Stavanger, Norway
Website besuchen
Neither Gamma Ray, Stratovarius or Iced Earth is worth a trip from Norway...

But both Gamma Ray and Stratovarius is worth checking out if already there.

Still early though, and lots of time to get som kick ass bands to Wacken!!