Third band!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Today's Mayhem suck live. and today's Mayhem is a sellout band with stupid irresponsible poser-ish members, a really bad singer and a triggered like hell drummer. The only good thing is Blasphemer and his old black-thrash band. Mayhem are rip-offs and I doubt they would go onstage, because they would be too drunk. (Mayhem didn't play in Portugal two years ago because Hellhammer [or Maniac?] was too drunk at the airport and he was not allowed to go on the plane. - They never said they were sorry)

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hi, Evenfiel!! Nice to see you again! :)

Gamma Ray is one of the few power metal bands that I don't dislike, so I'm quite happy :)

Let's wait for the next 77 bands :)

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Hi, Evenfiel!! Nice to see you again! :)

Gamma Ray is one of the few power metal bands that I don't dislike, so I'm quite happy :)

Let's wait for the next 77 bands :)

Even though Im not posting as much as I used to, I still keep on lurking in this forum :)

Umm...was that a joke or there will be 80 bands in Wacken 2003?