Thin Lizzy at the W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
well : hellfest 09 line-up owns WOA'09 line-up.

is that funny enough for you ? ;)

but so true !

but wait, the most funny part is that hellfest is not celebrating it's 20th anniversary ;)

Haha I think the same about Hellfest, they celebrate only their 4th anniverssary XD (if we don't take the Furyfest in count ) and they clearly have not the BIG Wacken budget. But still get bands that are'nt plays very much in Europe, big Hard Rock/Heavy names AND extrem metal big names ...
Also Ben (director and he takes care of the line up ) said that it was'nt so hard to have these annoucement. He must only contact the tour managers or the groups and look for a good price to have them playing.
Obviously the Wacken just does'nt want many extrem metal bands this year.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Also Ben (director and he takes care of the line up ) said that it was'nt so hard to have these annoucement. He must only contact the tour managers or the groups and look for a good price to have them playing.
Yeah, and as Jim Morrison says in Wayne's World 2 : "If you book them, they will come." :D

defY

23 Juni 2008
Vogtland
Haha I think the same about Hellfest, they celebrate only their 4th anniverssary XD (if we don't take the Furyfest in count ) and they clearly have not the BIG Wacken budget. But still get bands that are'nt plays very much in Europe, big Hard Rock/Heavy names AND extrem metal big names ...
Obviously the Wacken just does'nt want many extrem metal bands this year.

Partners

:p

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009

Wacken has also his partners for bier, drink , magazines ect ... and a big part of this list are webzine or sites on internetand I don't think they give them money support. Hellfest has his team of volunteers but still ... Hellfest have'nt the Wacken capacity (not even a half of the Wacken capacity !). So we could expect better for a Wacken.
Ah ! I also forgot to say that Hellfest has 4 stages and more than hundred bands ... how many are on the bill for Wacken ? 60 ? 70 ? ... too bad ...

defY

23 Juni 2008
Vogtland
Wacken has also his partners for bier, drink , magazines ect ... and a big part of this list are webzine or sites on internetand I don't think they give them money support. Hellfest has his team of volunteers but still ... Hellfest have'nt the Wacken capacity (not even a half of the Wacken capacity !). So we could expect better for a Wacken.
Ah ! I also forgot to say that Hellfest has 4 stages and more than hundred bands ... how many are on the bill for Wacken ? 60 ? 70 ? ... too bad ...

of course wacken also has many partners, but they're never that many like at hellfest. and hellfest has not even half of the subprogramme of wacken, and at least hellfest is in france, the biggest point against it. :p

baci

24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
of course wacken also has many partners, but they're never that many like at hellfest. and hellfest has not even half of the subprogramme of wacken, and at least hellfest is in france, the biggest point against it. :p

in addition, the playing schedules of the bands at Hellfest are shit - Heaven & Hell p.e. only has 1h play time