Thin Lizzy at the W:O:A 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Ow Yeah ! That's a legendary Headliner needed for the anniverssary. Not that I'm a big fan but Thin Lizzy is such a hard rock legend ! Damn that's the biggest surprise on the bill !
But now DEATH METAL !

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Ow Yeah ! That's a legendary Headliner needed for the anniverssary. Not that I'm a big fan but Thin Lizzy is such a hard rock legend ! Damn that's the biggest surprise on the bill !
But now DEATH METAL !

Totally correct, they are a legend!

And now 2 Death Metal Bands, 2 Black Metal Bands and 2 Thrash Metal Bands. Some stuff like Kreator (doesn't have to be them, would be my third time this year)...and then it's also a legendary Line Up. Big fucking suprise!

Hansen

8 Mai 2009
Catalonia!
www.fotolog.com
Thin Lizzy At Wacken!

Ohhhh good band... good for some people and now..less rock and more metal!

DIMMU BORGIR
DEVILDRIVER
SATYRICON
CHILDREN OF BODOM
UNEARTH
AS I LAY DYING
ALL THAT REMAINS

!!!!!!;)
i know some of there plays at woa 08, but airbourne repeat! :D:D

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Totally correct, they are a legend!

And now 2 Death Metal Bands, 2 Black Metal Bands and 2 Thrash Metal Bands. Some stuff like Kreator (doesn't have to be them, would be my third time this year)...and then it's also a legendary Line Up. Big fucking suprise!

Totally agree ! This would make everyone happy ... I guess.
Yesterday I just thought about Sadus, which plays at the Party San a week after the Wacken. This would rule ! Steve DiGiorgio is such an amAAAAAzing bass guitar player ...
And for Death Metal Unleashed would make me more than happy (Kreator another year would also be fucking great and Warbringer with them haha :p )

Nightshade6

30 Apr. 2009
another damn crappy old school rock band... I thought it's gonna be a "metal" festival and not the last station of a whole bunch of grandpas before they retire... the orga-team must be kidding me! tey really know how to piss people who just want to listen to real metal off!

misanthropic

3 Nov. 2008
Athens, Greece
Thin Lizzy... not my kind of thing... legends they may be, but they're not metal... I won't mind listening to them, if they finally bring some death metal into the bill!
Only 3 months left...
I wasn't whining and I won't, I'm going to have a great time no matter what, but I was hoping to have the best time of my life!
I still hope for a fifth (hard rock) stage ;) so I can stick at the black or party stage.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
I read that there would be only few more bands ... anyone confirm ? If it's right I hope they get extrem metal bands and NO more damn Power/heavy !

Lord Hanker

17 Apr. 2009
TL @ W:O:A

Oh my God.....
This is one of the best things ever..... Thin Lizzy is so great!!

I'm verry happy about all the Power-Metal & hard-rock Bands!

Me as a 80s, Hair-Metal, Heavy Rock fan, I really hope that there will be more of those Bands,

I just say: Twisted Sister, Manowar, Journey, Heat, Accept, Edguy,
Heavens Gate, Stormwarrior and lots more.....

I really think, theres been enough Death&Black the last few years, so its Time for some REAL MUSIC......At least this Time.....

I Think its going to be the best MF Wacken ever!!!!!

Cock-Rock Rules!!!!:cool: