„The Wackinger“ are comming! Great medieval spectacle in Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Are there any death metal musicians in that "thing" ?
Maybe they could headline the black stage between two swordfights... :o

ZehSwede

7 Apr. 2009
Can you focus on announcing some more extreme metal bands and please the 'non-powermetal-fans' that are going to wacken? We dont care about some stupid role play! We care about the music!

Jordan

25 März 2009
Can you focus on announcing some more extreme metal bands and please the 'non-powermetal-fans' that are going to wacken? We dont care about some stupid role play! We care about the music!
quite true.
I mean this Wackinger thing is funny, and may help doing something else while BmtH are playing.

But havong real death metal warriors on stage would be much more interesting. (Immolation !!!)

splatterhouse

15 Apr. 2008
Motala, Sweden
quite true.
I mean this Wackinger thing is funny, and may help doing something else while BmtH are playing.

But havong real death metal warriors on stage would be much more interesting. (Immolation !!!)
I totally agree. The Wackinger thing can be fun to watch for a while but it cant be compared to see real death metal live. Immolation would be a nice booking but I doubt that they will be announced :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
I totally agree. The Wackinger thing can be fun to watch for a while but it cant be compared to see real death metal live. Immolation would be a nice booking but I doubt that they will be announced :(

I think exactly the same as you two, and from what I understand in the german news about the wackinger this will cost a lot to do it ...
And Kingdom Of Sorrow is out of the bill, I hope this is a conffusion ... or maybe to announce Crowbar hahaha I dream !

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
too bad :/
I was quite curious about them... fuck, why is one of the few bands I was ok to see that gets out of bill ?

oh, and couldn't the orga say a word or two about this cancellation ?

I saw that just today, and there is still Kingdom Of Sorrow name under Korpiklaani ... maybe this is just another problèm with the website ... but if this is a cancellation yes I think they could say something and find a group in remplacement ...

Louise

29 Apr. 2009
wow. i have flights from Australia to Wacken that I am seriously thinking of changing and selling my Wacken ticket... I would not blame Kingdom of Sorrow for pulling out because I'm considering the same. I can imagine Wacken 2009 turning into an crazy drunken brawl because people are so drunk, bored and disatisfied...

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
The Stoner fan that I am thank for Trouble anouncement
The French fan say that Eths is one of the worst french group while there is many fucking death metal group in our country that just wait to be known (Benighted, Trepalium, 7th Nemesis ... )
The Death metal fan say that he has still nothing to eat (But he cannot die and will make more and more noise ! )