• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
It's already blurred, but somewhere in that time, my flatmate had a heart attack (don't worry, he's fine now) and a colleague had 3 heart attacks in 3 weeks (last I heard she's not doing so well). I guess that was playing on my mind at my last show on top of life chaos, nerves, and having to change venue last minute to a venue with a stage that was way too small, which resulted in one of my worst pre show panic attacks and a set none of us were happy with. I'd love to have a moment this year where I feel like I have time to do and think about nothing.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
It's already blurred, but somewhere in that time, my flatmate had a heart attack (don't worry, he's fine now) and a colleague had 3 heart attacks in 3 weeks (last I heard she's not doing so well). I guess that was playing on my mind at my last show on top of life chaos, nerves, and having to change venue last minute to a venue with a stage that was way too small, which resulted in one of my worst pre show panic attacks and a set none of us were happy with. I'd love to have a moment this year where I feel like I have time to do and think about nothing.

I'm sorry to hear!
I hope your colleague will be fine soon to!

Do you have any plans for the summer to relax?