• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Oh my goodness, I missed a whole week here! I am so busy these days. - sucks!

On a good note, I can walk again without cane or crutches so that's good. I won't be able to run for a while though. We're going to look at a car this weekend to replace the one that got totaled.
Good news!
Nice pic!
Not me :p
I don't Facebook ( I have a profile only for family but rarely even look at it). I'm surprised that YOU do actually. Working in IT I absolutely want nothing to do with that stuff - especially some foreign government. Fark that.. I don't Facebook, Tweet, Four Square, I turn OFF location sharing..I HATE any kind of tracking. I browse in private and text through an encrypted app. Yes, i am paranoid :p

If it's a computer, the NSA has access. No matter how encrypted it is.

:D:D:D

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
If it's a computer, the NSA has access. No matter how encrypted it is.
:D:D:D

I know but it's a matter that I try not to put even more things out there than I have to. It's not likely the NSA will care about me but a future boss might! Also, I don't like people being able to find out things about me that I don't tell them just by googling me. I actually do this about once per year to find out what IS there.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I know but it's a matter that I try not to put even more things out there than I have to. It's not likely the NSA will care about me but a future boss might! Also, I don't like people being able to find out things about me that I don't tell them just by googling me. I actually do this about once per year to find out what IS there.

That makes sense. :)

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
That makes sense. :)

I really feel bad for the younger kids who grow up putting their whole lives out there. Once you post it on the Interwebs it's there forever.. One drunk mistake, boobie pic, cock shot in the wrong place and their future prospects are all of a sudden very limited. I don't know of ANY well paying employers these days that don't have someone checking Facebook, linked in, twitter and you tube looking for potentially damaging dirt on new and prospective employees. My last 4 jobs have all asked if I had a Facebook account or profile on any other social media sites. It's scary..

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I really feel bad for the younger kids who grow up putting their whole lives out there. Once you post it on the Interwebs it's there forever.. One drunk mistake, boobie pic, cock shot in the wrong place and their future prospects are all of a sudden very limited. I don't know of ANY well paying employers these days that don't have someone checking Facebook, linked in, twitter and you tube looking for potentially damaging dirt on new and prospective employees. My last 4 jobs have all asked if I had a Facebook account or profile on any other social media sites. It's scary..

My profile is set on private. Without me knowing somebody, it's not possible to get to my profile. For the rest, I have no twitter, no Google+, or at least, active, and nothing else.
Apart from this profile here. But the advantage of Facebook is to be able to keep in touch with people who don't live around the corner from my place. Which is the most of my friends list.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I attempted to bake a Baumkuchen, but I realised after I already iced it that one of the layers wasn't cooked enough :( I wonder if I microwave a piece, whether it will cook? :ugly:

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Too bad. And yeah you can always try it a bit longer. Just make sure you dont start a fire :p

:p The last layer was a bit tricky. I thought there was only a little bit left so I just put it all on top, and then it browned very quickly as it was the layer closest to the grill :ugly: The first layer was kind of tricky too, but I guess that was because it was my first attempt.