• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
even more worse than now?

Yep. My supervisor told me today that she's coming in on her day off to give me proper training in her job because we haven't really had time to do it before, and apparently I am covering her position as well as mine while she's on holiday. Too bad our manager didn't discussed this with me and asked how I felt about it etc. While I don't entirely oppose acting up in this position while completing my own work (though her's is a shit job), I know that if I'm acting up in a position for more than three days then I have to be paid at that level. I know they'll do and say what they can to avoid paying me extra. I'm calling in the union about this tomorrow.

Also one of our admin staff members passed away (overnight I presume). Drinking sounds like a reasonable hobby to take up right now :(

Zachia

W:O:A Metalmaster
8 Mai 2012
Yep. My supervisor told me today that she's coming in on her day off to give me proper training in her job because we haven't really had time to do it before, and apparently I am covering her position as well as mine while she's on holiday. Too bad our manager didn't discussed this with me and asked how I felt about it etc. While I don't entirely oppose acting up in this position while completing my own work (though her's is a shit job), I know that if I'm acting up in a position for more than three days then I have to be paid at that level. I know they'll do and say what they can to avoid paying me extra. I'm calling in the union about this tomorrow.

Also one of our admin staff members passed away (overnight I presume). Drinking sounds like a reasonable hobby to take up right now :(

:rolleyes::(