• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I only just remembered I was going to research this tonight but it's too late now: there's a secondment going at another hospital in a totally different department, but doing the same job. Wondering whether or not to bother applying for it. Not that I hate what I'm doing now, but I imagine it would be beneficial (career-wise) to expand my experience outside of psychiatry...That's a tomorrow job I think.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yeah, I'm happy too. :)
I only just remembered I was going to research this tonight but it's too late now: there's a secondment going at another hospital in a totally different department, but doing the same job. Wondering whether or not to bother applying for it. Not that I hate what I'm doing now, but I imagine it would be beneficial (career-wise) to expand my experience outside of psychiatry...That's a tomorrow job I think.

It depends, if it is sort of the same, or something different, if it is closer to home, or even further.
It's up to you to decide!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Anyone interested in a trip to the US for the Carolina Rebellion metal festival ?
http://www.carolinarebellion.com/

Line-up not out yet but here's some rumors about band that are going to be there: Linkin Park, Slipknot, Judas Priest, Godsmack, Marilyn Manson, Breaking Benjamin, Rise Against, Volbeat, Papa Roach, Halestorm.

It is by accident almost the same lineup as in Hellfest!

Give or take a few bands.